PandaGirl

Hey panda girl good going for ordering your wii I am so jealous! I would cancel your order and re-order the bundle as it is usually more expensive to buy the 2 seperate. Congratulations on your lose but I do hope you feel better soon. x

Bit gutted!!! My order has already been dispatched!!!! Oh well!!! Am feeling a little better today. Am on diet of chicken soup and toast at the moment!! (though did just risk a custard cream!!!).

Have had a really relaxed day in front of the computer catching up with Smallville and Lost. I am only on series 6 of Smallville so no spoilers in here please!!!! As for LOST!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Am currently in pj's, due to getting caught in thunderstorm on school run, and feeling very warm and snuggly now..... best feeling ever!!!

Woohoo!!!! Am feeling back to normal today!!! So overjoyed was I, at being able to eat again without throwing it back up, I celebrated with chocolate!!! LOL!!!

Have just read a post by someone (whose name escapes me now!!) that has totally inspired me to get off my fat lazy a*se and get back on plan!!! I don't have far to go (unless I decide differently when I get there!!!) and I would be daft to give in completely now!!! I am seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY!!, giving some thought into going back to class now. I have tried the whole doing it by myself thing and it just isn't working for me!!! Only thing that puts me off is that group would now have to be an evening one which isn't good when I have a seven year old and no babysitters :(
But with it being half term next week, it seems like as good a time as any!!!

NEED NEED NEED to get back to doing some exercise!!! My wii will help me a little on this but I would really like to start my swimming up again and start walking a lot more again!! I used to walk for about an hour or more a day and when everything kicked off with my friends (who I still haven't heard back off!!) my walking stopped and my sitting watching tv all day began!!!!

RIGHT!!!!! I would like everyone to give me a kick up the proverbial please.....

NOW...........

:D

Hey Panda Girl, Don't be so hard on yourself, it is really hard to keep on track when other things in your life are going wrong. You would be a robot to keep everything under control. You just needed to give yourself a little time to sort things out and get your head round it. Now that you are ready to get started again draw a line under everything that has happened before and start afresh. If you don't want to or can't go to class you could maybe do SW online? I do SW at home and I find that as long as I plan my meals a week in advance (plus snacks and naughties!!) that I can stick with it and I also know what to buy when shopping so also saves a fortune. You know you can do it hun as you have done really really well so far. Just try and remember how good it felt when you found out that you had lost weight after a WI and how good you will feel when you reach target. Plus you know that we will be here for you as well.xx

Thanx sanicholl. I will look into the online one a bit further. Not sure what it entails to be honest!!!! :D

Well.... My wii came today!!! Think I burned off some calories just setting the damn thing up!!! :8855: My daughter is over the moon and has spent the last two hours telling me how everything works.. had to remind her that she is only 7 and I am the adult!!!! LOL!!! Saying that.... she just kicked my a$$ in boxing!!!! Am roasting now!! Doesn't half work up a sweat!!! May just have a loss this week!!!! LOL!!! Would make a nice change!!! ;) Am so looking forward to having the wii fit as well!!!!

Ok... bedtime for sproggett and murder time for the cat who has decided to go on a mad run round the upstairs making as much noise as possible while meowing rather loudly!!!!

Am in absolute agony!!!! Stayed up til gone midnight playing on the wii!!!! It is sooooooo much fun though!!!

And.... WOOHOO!!! I have finally managed to upload some pics so go feel free to take a look. They have gone in backwards so you get the pic I took this morning first!! The other pic is from July 2007. A year before I actually joined Slimming World. I have some pics of me a month before when I was maid of honour at my brothers wedding. Will upload one of them too in a little while!!

A little engrossed in playing poker on Facebook at the minute!! LOLOL!!

Good morning folks!!! :D Hope you all had fun on this lovely sunny weekend. Actually looks a bit miserable here this morning. Am hoping it cheers up a bit, had plans to try to sort the garden out today as well as take my daughter to the park with some friends and walk to another friends this afternoon. At the moment it looks like it might just rain a little :(

Well, I have awoken with a new sense of determination (again!!). I have been using my wii fit and have also bought the My Personal Trainer thing which I did for the first time last night!! OMG!! Only did 15 mins as it was half ten at night but I was absolutely dead by the time I finished!!! :faint2: Am looking forward to doing it again today!!!

Weighed myself this morning and looks like I've gained but I couldn't care less!! I have decided I am going to re-join group tomorrow night. I have been kidding myself by thinking I could do this on my own. I have also joined The Fell off the Wagon group on this board :giggle:and with doing my Wii fit and personal trainer and walking more, the weight should hopefully start shifting again :fingerscrossed:

HAPPY BANK HOLIDAY TO YOU ALL!!!
:D
:D:D

Hey Panda Girl, I am so glad to hear that you are loving you Wii, just remember though that muscle weights more than fat so if you aren't loosing keep and eye on your measurements instead and if you get fed up with the wii send it my direction you lucky moo!! :p

I totally fell off the wagon this weekend:cry:(well from Thursday!) as had chinese Thursday night and Friday night. Went to the cinema on Friday night and had a Haagen das sundea (?) to myself! then went to the seaside on Saturday with the kids and OH and had : loads of sandwiches, 5 x raffero rocher (spelt wrong!), Raspberry ruffle cheesecake (heaven on a plate):D and Domino Pizza, garlic bread and loaded potato skins! Then yesterday went to my grandads and had 2 coconut macaroons, a sponge jam square thingy and half a big bag of giant buttons! Needless to say that when I fall its more like I have thrown myself under the wheels of the wagon !! Not expecting a lose this week either he he!! I am so determined not to beat myself up either - I normally spend a whole day feeling generally sorry for myself. So I am embarking on a week long starvation of syns in order to pull something back for next week as I want to have a stone and half off by 3rd July - 11lb to go! Wish me luck xx:p

Hey. That sounds so lush!! I am now drooling all over my keyboard!!! :D:D:D

I wouldn't go without your syns though hun. Just draw a line under this past week and start again. If you try going without then you could actually do more harm than good as when you fancy that bit of something nice, you will end up grabbing more than you should and damaging all the hard work you have already put in.

As for taking measurements, I did take them when i first started and i was 50" 50" 50" :eek::eek::eek: The personal trainer for the wii actually keeps track of these measurements as well as your weight and last night I was 43" 42.5" 43" :happy036: That is a total inch loss of 21.5 inches!!!!!!!! Still a way to go but will get there eventually xx

Hey PandaGirl that is good going! I think I will start afresh from Wednesday! Then I'll start my syns again - I think your right about it doing more harm than good as I am the sort of person that can't just have one piece of chocolate from a big bar if you know what I mean! And talking of chocolate I have the rest of the raffero Rocher box at home agggggghhhhhh! (the boxes of 24 were only £1.99 in my local supermarket the other day so it would have been rude not to have bought a box!!) Oh well I shall stave tempation until Wednesday - hopefully!! xxx

It is Chocolate Cake Bake day!!!! Will I be able to resist it once it done??? Well.... If I split the cake between 40 people, a slice will be 6syns. If I split the cake between 40 people though, would i still be able to call it a "slice"??? LOL!!!

Well I rejoined a group Tuesday night and yesterday was my first day back on plan properly!! It is quite frustrating that I found it so easy!! Why couldn't I follow it without having to go to group??? grrr!!! Oh well!!

Well... as I said.. "CHOCOLATE CAKE BAKE DAY!!" Have been promising my daughter we'd do this for ages so can't really cancel now!!! And I was sad and orked out the syns!! It only 230 for the whole cake!!! LOL!!! Anyone want to come help me eat it??? LOL!! Am going to do my best to just have a small slither :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: wish me luck!!!

Hey PandaGirl, Good luck with the cake, I would love to help you out with eating it but I have promised myself that I WILL have a 100% day! I have been crap all week and yesterday ate 4 traybakes at mums as I felt really poorly and tense - the cakes didn't help but tasted so nice! I see that your mood "in love"..... anything you want to tell us?? How is the wii going? I have told my OH that I want one for my birthday in July so we shall see! I think it will be more likely crimbo as having to buy a new car in august (before MOT) and my brother gets married the week after agggghhh!

Congrats on rejoining group, sounds like you are back on track already - keep it up hun. Was just having a look and we need to loose about the same amount to get to target. If we keep kicking each other up the bum we should be able to get there by the summer!! I so can't wait to get to target, I am hoping that it will make a defference to my life - confidence and stuff! Anyway keep me posted on the cake. xx

Cake was LUSH!!!!!!!! There is still some in my fridge screaming at me!!!! Have had another bit today which means I have gone over syns but I am hoping it all evens out over the week. Had hardly any syns on wednesday and have written a plan for tomorrow and if I stick to it I shall only have 5 syns!!
Have also discovered the vanilla mullerlights with chocolate bits this week!!! OMG!!! I am not a yogurt-loving gal but they are SO nice!!!!
Haven't been on wii for few days. Stayed at my sis-in-laws for the last couple of nights and thought plan would go straight out of window but she very kindly adapted some recipes so I had almost syn-free meals whilst there!!!
Going to do my personal trainer in a bit and am gonna try not having a heart attack this time!!! I so unfit it unreal!! LOLOL!!!!

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather we are having!!!

Attachments

• GEDC0083.jpg
    GEDC0083.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 31
  • GEDC0078.jpg
    GEDC0078.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 28
Ooooh my goodness that cake looks lush lol. hope you doing ok on ur wii hun x

That cake was lush and unfortunately I had an awful day yesterday and that cake became my comfort!!! I have been back in touch with an old friend. Just via email for the moment but it is all steps in the right direction. Yesterday morning I conveniently start getting messages from the woman who kind of caused all the s*** to happen. Two bloody hours I was sitting here. Repeating everything over and over. She doesn't listen and only hears what she wants to hear so I just don't see the point in even trying anymore. By the time I finally got off, I was physically and emotionally drained. The remains of that cake were a great comfort. Though did feel sick as a dog afterwards:(:(:(

ANYWAY....... Today is a new day. That woman has affected me for too long already and I am not letting her do it again this time. I prepped all the vegetables last night for the roast dinner I am planning today!!! Am really looking forward to it. Though just this second realised I haven't taken the chicken out :doh: Oh well... quorn it is then!!! Even better really as now it will be totally syn free!!!!

As for the wii... I had large brandy and coke instead!!!! :8855::8855::8855: Will definately try to get on today though!!!!

Oh no..... just remembered we're going to a kids birthday party today!!! I'm not sure that I am going to be able to look at cake without throwing up :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Forgot to say that breakfast this morning is going to be a fry up (grill/oven up???) with quorn sausages, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, followed by bowl of strawberries, grapes and melon!!!! (if I not too full up that is!!)

LUSH!!!!

Your breakfast is sound mouth wateringly good. You're doing so well on the plan. Keep up the good work.

Hey hun have just looked at ur pics on here and facebook........ You look well different and if i can do half as well as you il be a happy bunny! Do not let that person get to you again hun it aint worth it believe you me i know lol. anyways hope you have a good week and wasnt sick when you see the b-day cake heehee :D

Thanx babs. I managed to stay on plan all day yesterday. To the point that when i felt hungry at 10pm I shoved a jacket potato in the microwave!!! My mind was trying to tell me it was too late but had I not had that, then the biscuit tin might have been attacked!!!

Weigh in tonight. A bit nervous. I'm not convinced I will have lost anything with the week I have had. In fact I expect to gain :cry: I shall still be gutted even though it is expected. Am hoping this week will be different. Shall aim for a 100% week. Have written out a list of dinners for the week and shall make up some pasta salad to go in the fridge so I can dip into it whenever I get the nibbles!!! Hopefully I shall have syns left for the odd cheeky brandy and coke (diet of course!!).

Am being moaned at by a seven year old so gonna have to go sort her out ;) :D

Back