Pandas Calorie World!

& surprise, surprise, not one problem this morning or on today's shift :)

Yesterday I felt so tired I fell asleep whilst my oh was watching football, woke around 9pm, went my moms, had a mini break down about feeling crap all the time and ate mcdonalds, about 400cals uneer my target so no worries!

Today
Breakfast - 1 round of 50/50
Lunch - big soup, chicken and veg, quavers, m&m peanuts, orange 2 fingered kitkat and a banana.
750ml of water = 1 bottle

Dinner - tesco beef and dumblings.

4.8lb off since I started, 1 gain but lower than that gain now so doing well.

Well done! That's fab. :)

yay!! xxx

Breakfast - ready brek - 150cal
Lunch - my goodness sainsburys chilled ready meal, katsu curry with rice - 475cal
Dinner - home made pizza of some kind.

Guys, I started a petition a while ago to get a higher sentence for these 3 girls who abused a cat and got £80 fine and 1 year ban... PM me (if you can) for the link as I don't think I'm allowed to post it. x

So as expected I heaved from waking up to getting in the car, we got lost and I really had to relax myself walking up the massive stairs, across the bridge into the building , like getting into an aeroplane lol.

I struggled a tiny bit waiting with all the other people, I eventually said... 'soo guys, we may be here for 2 hours, shall we have a conversation?' Lol so I talked my anxiety away. The interview wasnt too bad... its extremely well paid but its a trial period of 8 weeks before your taken on fully. 36.5hrs a week, 5/7. 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.

I expect to be the same tomorrow in anxiety but I know what to expect at least.

Breakfast - 2.5 ryvita with 2 dairylea.
Lunch - footlong chicken tikka subway
Dinner -
Snack - lindt bell.

So second day today, work sample... throat is already prepping for closure... :/

Well I learnt one thing, its going to be heavy working, you definatly are made to earn your money. Its a massive floor to ceiling warehouse, where ill be loading and unloading roll cages... 30 mins of the work had me sweating lol

Lets see what happens, 1 weeks time ill know. They told me my current job could be breaking the law by giving me a 5pm-1am shift tgen a 9am-5pm shift the next day...

I worked for Asda in the George department for a while and had some warehouse work there - I was so bad at steering the trolleys/railings haha.
And I think your current job is breaking the law. Working Time Regulations Act means adults are entitled to at least 11 hours 'rest' between shifts and a maximum of 48 hours work per week. However, there are exceptions if you sign a waiver at commencement of employment. I had to do that for my summer job in 2011 at a Golf & Leisure resort. I was working 60 hour weeks, 10 hours per day, 1 day off and finishing around 10pm at night and starting again at 7am some days. It was so exhausting!!

They had these machines called lollers that you drive, some are normal forward ones but I saw a guy on one that you drove sidewards :/ imagine driving sidewards lol.. we were walking along the person sidewalk and the guys were driving back and forth... anyways, they started creating traffic jams, one guy was being impatient, so he tried to drive round a guy turning, then the guy turning needed to back up, backed up into the guy over taking, the guy over taking tried to rush past and his end cage caught and fell over...

All this in front of us and 4 managers! Could hear them all screaming.. its so fast paced I was intimidated.

Xxx

Breakfast - small banana
Lunch - crown carvary (mfp said 750cal?)
Dinner -

I didn't get the Tesco job, I also had another email saying I don't get another job I forgot I applied for... :/

I was 9cal over last night, had a meal out with my sister and nephews as it was her birthday... it's properly more if I count the lemonade but I forgot too. Sunday I was over but I can't remember why. Today I should be okay now we've cancelled the meal, I'm just going to have soup for dinner... I've a meal tomorrow with my mom then work Thursday... We've decided to get food for valentines day instead of go out... so going to have a look at the meal offers available.

I've almost gone veggy, just eating chicken now, although I ordered a veggy pizza at this Italian last night and they put pork on it, I wasn't happy and they tried to pass it off as a Ham and Mushroom pizza, checked the website menu and it deffo was a cheese and mushroom pizza only.

sometimes its better to tell them that youre allergic to something rather than you dont like it because then they are super vigilant! xxxx

It's how I used to avoid onions but I'm fine eating them now haha...
Bit stressed... ate a Gu pudding !_! lol still be under cals if I stick to soup tonight.

mmm gu puddings are amazing tho to be fair! xxx

Didn't anything in end, 900cals up. 0.4lb lost since last weigh in also, less than a week and even with totm.

Really depressed today, had a dream I left my guinea pigs in nappies for 3 months and gave them infections, ive never put a nappy on them, I always live on the top floor of my huilding when I have nightmares too. I woke up insecure about my relationship too, which is fine so deffo totm insecurities. I realised we barely kiss or he barely kisses me but then we're both the same and he shows me his affection in different ways like tickling me , holding me at night and so on...

Hate bad dreams! Meh!

Dreams like that are horrible and difficult to shake off the crappy feeling that comes with them!! :(. Hope your day gets better and that piggies are all well!

Back