Pandas Calorie World!

Well my OH said he thinks he's been slacking a bit on affection so maybe it wasn't all in my head, he said he'd try to make more of an effort and I thought and said, you shouldn't have to try really... but he just replied with he's just been lazy, it doesn't mean his feelings have changed towards me.

Anyhow, I got Cally into his blanket and brought him and his food to bed, warmed him up as he's under weight so gets cold easily, then fed him 15ml of syringe food. Then we fell asleep ^.^ I woke up, gave him some more then he got angry at me so I took him back to his cage and helped him drink from his bottle. I do hope his teeth sort themselves out soon... we're expecting one of his bottom teeth to fall out as Paul thinks it's broken just under the gum. Now I feel a vet might say something like, he couldn't live without a set of teeth so it's best to put him to sleep, where Paul has a pig in his care atm which has no bottom teeth at all and does fine... I saw him munching last night, they obviously take more looking after but otherwise there good.

Got food in last night so back on diet properly now... Chicken is the only meat I'm eating now so I'm NEARLY veggy, I actually kicked up a fuss because I ordered a veggy pizza at my sisters birthday meal and they put pork on it... They said I ordered the ham and mushroom pizza but I didn't, I checked the menu and it did not say Ham on it... :/

Yesterday I did a mystery assignment where I had to eat a burger. 1444cal... my cal intake is around that for the day as ive reduced my cals now.
So yesterday I was very over.

Back to 100% from now on, Daniel took today off but he actually has the flu! So no going out, I'm just looking after him, making him eat and drink...

Cally took 37ml of food this morning, more than he's ever taken in one sitting :))

14/02/2013

Breakfast - wasnt awake
Lunch - chicken & vegetable big soup 200cal 1 tin. 1 slice of 50/50 bread, 97cal.
Dinner - chicken nuggets, breaded chicken dippers, 2 lighter wraps

Had about 70cals left

Working 5pm-10pm tonight.

Last edited:
Breakfast - Weetabix baked with golden syrup (2 biscuits) 158cal, 1/2 cup of skimmed milk 43cal.
Lunch - Tesco half fat Mature cheddar 142cal, 2 slices of 50/50 98cal, 1 small tomato 16cal,
Dinner - Hairy Dieters Spicy Bean & Vegetable stew 299cal.

Snacks - Sainsburys White Chocolate and Raspberry cookie 357cal
Kitkat Coconut Chunky 246cal
Special K biscuit moments 98cal

1457/1690 cals :)

Completely veggy day too!

how many calories is 50/50 bread hun? only 98? xxxx

98 each, sorry 196cal... so 135cal left... will properly do some bike in a bit. Working for the next 3 days :(

booo stupid work!!
ahh i see, 50/50 breads not too bad is it xxxx

Nope, I'm trying to get out of eating bread buns, I'd much prefer a panini sandwich which is more cals I think lol :p

lol yeah i know what u mean i love panini's. ive been having 50/50 bread in one of those toastie bags u can get and it comes out like a toasted sandwich its lovely :) xxxx

Had a crappy day.... :/

Seems I've had a crappy week (small gain,waah!). No more little indulgences for me!! Hope you are okies and having a good weekend!

I have flu, I haven't watched what ive eaten last few days. Horrible shifts at work... comes in 3s, trying to get boxes for moving, Daniel thinks its early but if I don't box up unused things now, itll be stressful coming up to the end of march... lol dvds and books first.

I'm still around, knocked out from having to work and having flu :/

oh dear, hope youre feeling better soon love, hows your food been?
i always find i fal off the wagon when im ill! xxxx

I've fallen by ordering pizza last night, didn't eat till I felt sick though so there's one improvement.

Still feel really bad todsy, coughs started... work tomorrow 10-5, so will make thr most of today. I do plan on going to town though for home bargain meds lol.

If you have a sainsburys near you, go to the house ware reducing section, the me to you bears are priced st £4.50, they scan through on self serve at a saving of today £5.75 from £7.50 (abouts)... making them £1.75 each? Valentines but tbh they're just holding a heart so can be anything, quite big too..

If any of you see the long dashound they had, please get it for me and ill paypal money and postage... ! Lol

Bright light in the dark... we've found a house that is gorgeous, in an area I can still work ast tenpin and accepts my guinea pigs. Got a huge bath an all! Fingers crossed!!!!

Breakfast - Ready Brek 30g with 150ml of semi skinned organic milk.

Day 1 of diet....

My head hurts and I had a nightmare which has put me in a miserable mood all day.
So far had a bagel, a tuna sandwich, a dime bar and some crisps... I've a Quorn Pasta bake for tea.

One of my guinea pigs has been admitting into 'pig' hospital for the week, he's critical and I'm hoping they can bring him back and get him better but I'm not too sure, they say 50/50 and it's so painful as he's my baby, my very favourite...

Work tomorrow 10-5pm, then off until Saturday, viewing a house on Friday.

Back