Panic, please advice needed!!

sun

Gold Member
:eek::eek: As some may know I am on day 6, on first Monday when you collect your first lot of foodpacks, counsellor tries to give advice on tastes etc, she then said you can foodbars after the 4th day and promptly put 4 bars in my bag.

On my diary, one member said that you dont have them until 2 weeks, am panicking majorly now.

Is this new for starting on LL, or has my counsellor made a mistkae.

H E L P!!!!!:confused:

Hi Sun,

The bars are slightly higher in carbs and eating them might take you longer to get into ketosis.

Also, the first week on liquids helps to break your connection with food.

You will still have a good weight loss this week.

If your in ketosis don't worry about it.

Love Mini xxx

am so worried mini, had one yesterday and was in ketosis, another today, stick wasnt as pink as it was yesterday, trouble is, they make up my total foodpack for the week. x

Your LLC is right you are allowed them after 4 days so don't worry. Most people don't have a problem with them being a bit higher in carbs as you are only allowed one a day anyway.

Hiya Sun,
Kerrie's right, don't worry, you can have the bars once you're in ketosis.. so you're doing fine.

The rules on cambridge diet are different to lighterlife regarding the bars..

well done for getting to day 6 :D just a lil tip from me, try not to get too hung up on the ketosix, so long as you're sticking to the rules you'll be in ketosis and burning fat.

Keep shaking, your'e doing great :D

thanks kerrie, Geri xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup - Day 4 is fine - don't worry. Some people don't get them til the end of the first week due to being slow into ketosis!

Back