Panic setting in as WI Friday, Have I been cheating?

Andie2610

Hi all
I am new to this site and it has to be said this is just what I have been looking for, loads of like minded people (been trying to get on the CD diet forum with no luck for weeks) Just wish I had found you all sooner!!
My problem is I was on the C D three weeks ago for two weeks and lost 14 lbs very pleased!!! then found out had to go into hospital for an operation, and doc said must come off the diet as not enough calories to heal, even cousellor said NO ! for 2-6 weeks, so three weeks have gone by I'm better and have been back on diet for 4 days, I don't feel like I have lost anything! I am not as motivated this time! and keep eating tinned fish or LF cottage cheese in the evenings! so no wonder I feel like I'm not losing.

It is weigh in tomorrow as my cousellor comes on a friday and I'm in panic as I don't even know if I'm in ketosis, as I'm eating stuff so of course I'm not hungry!

Any motivating tips will be greatfully recieved, and am I eating the rights things if I am eating?

Has anyone else tested the diet?

Please help get me back on track
:break_diet:

Hiya :)
Welcome to the forum :hug99: It sounds like, from what you are eating, that you are doing the soul source plus plan (SS+) in which case you should still be in ketosis and you should still have a loss. Of course, you have to be careful to have the right amounts of things - your counsellor can advise you of this.
The important thing to remember is that you have done really well to get back on the plan after having an operation. Many people come off CD for a variety of reasons and spend months trying to get back on it. So huge well done for that :)
Your counsellor may have some ketostix you can buy so you can check you are in ketosis - but the general symptoms are a metallic taste in the mouth, not so lovely breath, increased energy, decreased hunger, and sometimes you may find your urine smells a bit odd.
Don't panic about the weigh in. Chat to your CDC about how you are feeling and discuss whether SS+ or SS is right for you.
You'll be fine, really, and you will find this forum a constant source of support and inspiration so do stick around :)
Good luck for tomorrow xx

You will be losing fine if all youve eaten is cottage cheese or tuna. Get your cdc to weigh you and i'd be shocked if youve not lost a lot. Restarting is certainly hard. :)

Hey
Just wanted to wish you luck for your wi.. I hope you are feeling better now... What you ate was not anything bad as others have said you can have that on ss+ anyway..
Speak to your councellor and you can go through with her what you can have and what plan you are supposed to be doing..
Good luck I am sure you will have a good loss x

Good luck with the weigh in - you have certainly come to the right place for help, everyone on here is so supportive. Sounds like you are doing SS+ - i have been for 3 weeks and now lost 16lbs so it works!!!:)

Hope you are recovering well from your op.

Sarah
x

Thank you all for your kind words, I will let you know what the outcome is after my weigh in! Badger your loss is AMAZING!!

Back