Panicking a bit about tonight.....

mumto4

It's my husbands 30th birthday party :eek:

I only started SW on Tuesday (for the umpteenth time) and i have been so good this week i am quite proud of myself. Stuck 110% to plan but know tonight I will balls it up. I am going to not eat anything tonight as it's all 'normal' party food but I know I will drink a lot, and I want to and have a good time. Only got lager in which I know is full of syns.

How many syns could I allow myself on flexable syns? I don't drink very often so it is really only a one off. :rolleyes:

It's up to you how many flexible syns you decide to allow yourself. You might not get a weight loss after having a flexi syn day but I think it's important to still enjoy yourself durinf your weight loss campaign, especially at birthdays etc.

I agree, after all it's not as if there's going to be his birthday every weekend. Probably too late now but just make sensible choices - you know the things to avoid - and maybe try eating a SW friendly meal before the party to fill yourself up a bit. But the reality is you don't develop a weight problem in one night, so one night not sticking strictly to plan isn't going to make any difference in the long-run. Hope you have a great time!

Well I lost 7lb so all good!!

Well done! :D x

Back