panicking!!!

Nicky that picture is so gross yet so cool!!! imagine thats 1lb of fat.

I agree Ally, great pic Nic!! xx

Lots of people have maintained but it means a total change in diet going forward....a lot revert to their old ways and put the weight on....

He he i saw it and thought thats a great motivator!!!
When i finish LT i am going with a low gi low carb diet ..... as shaz my worst foods are carbs ....was never allowed to eat them years ago and then suddenly started again .......along with chocolate! no more chocolate for me i can't just have one piece i have to finish the whole bar ...no matter what size ..bordem eating

Refeeding is definitely the key - also emotional intelligence.

I did LT about 18 months ago - did 100 days and lost 4.5 stone.
Afterwards I went straight back on "normal eating" and although I only ate what was in the produce aisle and nothing in packets the weight came back on. why? because I hadnt cracked some things.

(1) portion control - i figured if it was good for you just eat it - and I did! but looking back I think I must of eaten healthily for about three people....

(2) emotional eating - broke up (again) with an on-off relationship and spent an awful lot of time out partying to show the world that i wasnt suffering with a broken heart - so there!!! (bring on the food and drink)

(3) and the final straw - went back to my old eating habits and started drinking lager again - about 4 pints per night - oh yeah that will do it...

Am I wiser this time round - oh yes..... Bought smaller size plates to solve the portion control thing.
Read almost every available book on making yourself your priority. and prior to starting again I let my pub know that this is a lifetime thing - one drink of wine and two large mineral waters per evening for me (after LT of course)

Anyhow - look in the LL magazine they have lots of people who have maintained for ages
Cx

Back