Pants and double pants!!!

Amanda34

Hey all
I have had a horrible week with OH, who originally I left my husband for...I told him to leave finally and after many threats of all sorts of things he has gone.
Sadly, that has resulted in me falling off the LT wagon - I have had a slice of pizza and half a bottle of wine - pants. I feel even cr*pper now. Have decided to give myself the weekend off before I get back on the wagon on Monday - is this going to be 4 days of hell all over again?

It really must be the day to feel rotten. Sorry to hear you are feeling low...I had a weekend off for a family meal, and though I wasn't particuarly hungry in the next fewdays, I realised I had well and truely fallen off the bandwagon. I just kept picking at bits and having the odd biscuit and convincing myself it didn't count. But if you believe you are strong enough to start eating then stop again,that is totally your choice xx

Hey Amanda - so sorry you are having a tough time at the moment. I hope you are not feeling scared or worried?? Its hard when things go wrong in your life - when they do in mine the first thing I do is comfort eat. And not just pizza - everyting I can get my hands on normally. I think you should focus on being kind to yourself at the moment and not worry too much about dieting, just try and eat healthy stuff. You can get back on track soon enough. Take care of you for a while.

Hugs - :)

Amanda I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a crap time - bloody relationships :(

I can understand if you do give yourself the weekend off but to be honest if I were you I'd aim to get back on the wagon as from in the morning - put today to one side, you've had a rotten time and there's an understandable blowout there but the less you eat the less you've got to try and lose and the more the chances are that getting into ketosis won't be as bad for you.

Big ((((hugs)))) being sent your way xx

Thanks ladies...to be honest the way he is, I can't wait to get back on track. For 6 years all i have ever heard is how fat I am...the biggest I have ever been is a 14 the lowest an 8. I just wanna be me again without any of his psychological rubbish. I know I look better as an 8 rather than 14 - I just dont need him rubbing it in. Will really annoy him if I hit goal quickly, so as far as I am concerned, bring the wagon round, i have had my blip and am more than ready to jump aboard!

That's more like it - a bit of positivity and revenge planning and it kick starts you into action!

Size 14 is not fat, and don't listen to anyone who keeps saying you're fat - especially at a 14.

You've got the most gorgeous face in that photograph - if he says you're fat - point that pic to him and say "that's not fat, that's beautiful!"

Hey all
I have had a horrible week with OH, who originally I left my husband for...I told him to leave finally and after many threats of all sorts of things he has gone.
Sadly, that has resulted in me falling off the LT wagon - I have had a slice of pizza and half a bottle of wine - pants. I feel even cr*pper now. Have decided to give myself the weekend off before I get back on the wagon on Monday - is this going to be 4 days of hell all over again?

Hi Amanda :)

It's only my opinion but I think a slice of pizza and half a bottle of wine is fantastic control bearing in mind your personal situation and the emotions that are probably running around tonight. Really, I do!!!

I think giving yourself permission to have the weekend off and restarting on Monday is very sensible. It may help you to feel less crap than you do right now.

Reading between the lines and having had a similar relationship experience myself a while back, I would say that you have achieved something major here as far as your emotional well-being and freedom and that is what will get you back on track on Monday with a whole new outlook. Allow yourself to feel the relief of the relationship stuff.:)

Hope some of this makes sense and helps in some small way.

Lacey..xx :)

Good for you - then you are strong already. You dont need that kind of **** in your life .
gogirl.gif

drink plenty of water- flush it out. and tomorrow is a new day =]
sod him!
:D
x

i have only ever been called fat once (well to my face anyway) by a boyfriend and he was lucky to escape with out me sending him on his way with a knuckle sandwich, its hard enough dieting with support let alone doing it with someone dragging you down im supprised you managed to stay on the wagon this long! no-one deserves being spoken to like that regardless of tempers. iv got a whole load of respect for you putting yourself, your feelings ,your future happiness and slimness first. Having a weekend off isnt going to make you feel better its gonna make you feel guilty, especially at your next weigh in.
Your strong enough to kick the **** out your strong enough to get over your bump and jump back into your routine. the sooner the better you just need a little inspiration.

and a size 14 isnt bloody fat! the cheeky git! you dont need morons who only see your physical self and are to shallow or dim witted to think of you as anything other then your weight.

as x katie x said, your gorgeous! he's a moron and he'l realise his mistake especially when he see's you happy with someone else whos supportive!

Keep your chin up and stay strong your worth more then he obviously by the sounds of him could ever give you!

hannah x

Thanks ladies...to be honest the way he is, I can't wait to get back on track. For 6 years all i have ever heard is how fat I am...the biggest I have ever been is a 14 the lowest an 8. I just wanna be me again without any of his psychological rubbish. I know I look better as an 8 rather than 14 - I just dont need him rubbing it in. Will really annoy him if I hit goal quickly, so as far as I am concerned, bring the wagon round, i have had my blip and am more than ready to jump aboard!

I've been exactly where you are now, except my biggest was a 16 and smallest a 10. OH can be complete pigs, with the name calling and mental cruelty. I'm still with him after 22years but don't know how, I've worked things through in my head now and am finally blossoming in to ME. Had I had the courage to up and leave years ago I don't think I would have been in the low place for so long. Well done for thinking for yourself. Now pick yourself up, give yourself a dusting down, stick 2 fingers up at him and march on! Don't eat many more carbs from now on, and ketosis should hit sooner than the 4 days!:D

Hey Amanda... sorry to hear ur havin a tough time... I would agree with (forgotten who said it!) but will jump straight back on the bandwagon... It's so difficult to get back on after a long lapse, and who knows... that slice of pizza and half a bottle of wine *glug* might not have taken you fully out of ketosis!!!

I know if it was me I would have eaten a whole pizza and 2 bottles of wine! ... Brush it off, start again today, and do it for YOURSELF... Not just "to show him I can do it so quickly" - size 14 is not fat but I understand some people don't want to be "average" size but "perfect-like!" so good on ya for not settling for that... hope ur day goes well... if ur struggling, come on here and we'll try n take ur mind off it xxx

Hi Amanda
Sorry your man is such a narrow mined you know what. Sounds like you just lost about 180 pounds faster then any diet! :D

Seriously, though, I am sorry you have to go through that - its not very nice, and as everyone says here, size 14 is anthing but fat!!!!

Treat yourself kindly and well, and if that means taking a few days off then you do that. Or, yo can stay on the program, reaping the erwards that he will now no longer be able to enjoy! ;)

EIther way, all the best to you, and know you deserve far better then that!!! ANy woman does!

X

Hi Amanda,

Have to agree if you can get on track imediately I would try. You could treat yourself to something special instead like some new clothes or smellies as you defo deserve it. You now have an even better excuse, looking after you FIRST.

If it is any consolation I have been talking to my 21 daughter and she split with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago. She went clubbing last night and he was there telling every male in sight that she was an old slag and not to touch her with a barge pole, nice aint it. She is 5' 8" very slim and stunning. So it goes to show men will use any weapon they can to get back at you.

Needless to say she was hurt, but after a good chat she didnt let it bother her and it has only helped her get over him. The bastxxd.

So move on take the highroad and stuff him and love yourself, you are such a pretty girl;)

Hi Amanda, hope you are feeling a bit better today and have decide to get back onto LL and show him what hes missing. You are beautiful and he is an a**e

How are you feeling today amanda?
x

:gen126:Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for all your messages, you are all so supportive, it really means a lot...big kisses to all of you.

I woke up today feeling incredible - it was like a massive weight has been lifted. I was in the gym at 8pm, did an hour on the floor, had a good long swim and an even longer jacuzzi. I have had a shake an 2 litres of water so far...the wagon came quick!!!!:D I have run out of ketostix, so cant discover if i am in or out of ketosis, so can't depress myself with that one...will buy some on Tuesday, on the basis that I should be back in then.

I read through all my old diaries last night, had a good cry and realised i only stayed so long because I felt I had a duty to make it work, considering I gave up my marraige for it...but now, I just see that it didnt really work from the outset and I am better out of it. I can't beleive how good I feel, i really thought I would hit the doldrums, but today I feel so happy.

What has been even better today was sacking him....he does some contract work for me and gets about 50k a year from my company for it. He is a tight git and obsessed with money, so god that feels good!!! ( I know it is petty, and I should probably behave better, but I really don't care!)

AND, all my friends usually go to race week in antigua in April, and I could never go as it always fell on his birthday...guess where I am going!!!

Thanks all again - I know I will plummet and probably cry lots more soon...but I know where to come when it hits me - but you can be sure, I wont need that wagon again, I am staying put.

Big hugs
Amanda xxxxxx
:gen126:

Back