Pants weigh in Fast start help ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by size102b, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Week 16 -0.5lbs ? Pants I put on 2lbs over night again.

I am doing plan 100% had my mirena coil out 6 weeks ago and my bidys all over the show, had my 3rd totm last week in 6 weeks after nothing for 4.5 years so I'm having a new one put in at the hospital tonight :(

After I walked 130,000 steps last weekend in 3 days at the isle o Wight festi I thought my loss would if been bigggg ????
    I am confused how I stick to plan exercise and don't lose?

So I'm goin to do Fast Start this week , restart my exercise new plan 4 days a week instead of 6 but how many points should I have? I'm on 22 ATM I'm 15st 0.5lb do I have 18 points?

Hope fast start helps as o really dint know what's wrong :( xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. size102b

size102b Banned

? I'm in 22 anyway, I just read that so it's wrong?

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. size102b

size102b Banned

:'( I did it week 1 I lost 6lbs on 4 less a day? Know some of that's fluid but it was a good loss? I don't know what to do now, your right I did fs a few weeks ago and lost 2lbs so Frustrated! Thanx xx

7. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    know it's easier to say than do, but, keep your chin up, also see how this week goes, after you're visit to the hospital. :)

8. size102b

size102b Banned

Thanks hun :) am peed off upset ........ Hormones who needs them lol xx

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It might be worth trying 18 points, Ill ask my class leader on Thursday what they recommend if youre on 22 points

10. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    With you completely on the frustation side of things.

Doing all the right things and the scales don't reflect the hard work you put in!

Anyway what I did this week, as I also exercise a lot - was to up my points by 2 all week, and still do the exercise. I lost 1 lb which was better than the stay the same the week before. I wonder if we are eating enough when we do so much exercise (and I don't eat my APs)?

Sometimes it take a body a while to catch up so also doing the extra points and exercise again to see if I lose another week.

11. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    Hi. I had hit a bit of a wall so i did fast start last week on 22 points, i normally have 27, and i lost 5 lbs. I think it just gives your body that kick start again. Good luck hun. Btw i weigh 4 lbs heavier at totm.

12. size102b

size102b Banned

Thanks alot :) I know I sound moany but I so want to this, fs is confusing as if it's 22 how can I do fs on 22 ?? X

13. size102b

size102b Banned

oooo I know I'd gain if I ate more :/ well dome you though.
    I think il do 18 points fs this week with 4 dats exercise and see? I'm close to dropping a point so it maybe why it's slowed down ? I hope you get a loss again next weigh in xx thanx

14. size102b

size102b Banned

Oo well done you great success, what are you doing this week? My bodys all gone to pot as 3 totm in 6 weeks isn't helping, I am going to do 18 points a day know that's going to be hard after 22 fir weeks but I think we sometimes need to try all we can hey
    thanks alot xx

15. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    Hi. I am doing 22 points again this week as i was a bit unwell with a cold over the weekend and ate a few naughty but nice things. lol !;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.