• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pants weigh in Fast start help ?

Week 16 -0.5lbs ? Pants I put on 2lbs over night again.

I am doing plan 100% had my mirena coil out 6 weeks ago and my bidys all over the show, had my 3rd totm last week in 6 weeks after nothing for 4.5 years so I'm having a new one put in at the hospital tonight :(

After I walked 130,000 steps last weekend in 3 days at the isle o Wight festi I thought my loss would if been bigggg ????
I am confused how I stick to plan exercise and don't lose?

So I'm goin to do Fast Start this week , restart my exercise new plan 4 days a week instead of 6 but how many points should I have? I'm on 22 ATM I'm 15st 0.5lb do I have 18 points?

Hope fast start helps as o really dint know what's wrong :( xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:'( I did it week 1 I lost 6lbs on 4 less a day? Know some of that's fluid but it was a good loss? I don't know what to do now, your right I did fs a few weeks ago and lost 2lbs so Frustrated! Thanx xx

maclynn

Silver Member
know it's easier to say than do, but, keep your chin up, also see how this week goes, after you're visit to the hospital. :)

Lindam

Silver Member
Hi
With you completely on the frustation side of things.

Doing all the right things and the scales don't reflect the hard work you put in!

Anyway what I did this week, as I also exercise a lot - was to up my points by 2 all week, and still do the exercise. I lost 1 lb which was better than the stay the same the week before. I wonder if we are eating enough when we do so much exercise (and I don't eat my APs)?

Sometimes it take a body a while to catch up so also doing the extra points and exercise again to see if I lose another week.

slimmarach

will be size 10
Hi. I had hit a bit of a wall so i did fast start last week on 22 points, i normally have 27, and i lost 5 lbs. I think it just gives your body that kick start again. Good luck hun. Btw i weigh 4 lbs heavier at totm.

Hi
With you completely on the frustation side of things.

Doing all the right things and the scales don't reflect the hard work you put in!

Anyway what I did this week, as I also exercise a lot - was to up my points by 2 all week, and still do the exercise. I lost 1 lb which was better than the stay the same the week before. I wonder if we are eating enough when we do so much exercise (and I don't eat my APs)?

Sometimes it take a body a while to catch up so also doing the extra points and exercise again to see if I lose another week.
oooo I know I'd gain if I ate more :/ well dome you though.
I think il do 18 points fs this week with 4 dats exercise and see? I'm close to dropping a point so it maybe why it's slowed down ? I hope you get a loss again next weigh in xx thanx

Hi. I had hit a bit of a wall so i did fast start last week on 22 points, i normally have 27, and i lost 5 lbs. I think it just gives your body that kick start again. Good luck hun. Btw i weigh 4 lbs heavier at totm.
Oo well done you great success, what are you doing this week? My bodys all gone to pot as 3 totm in 6 weeks isn't helping, I am going to do 18 points a day know that's going to be hard after 22 fir weeks but I think we sometimes need to try all we can hey
thanks alot xx

slimmarach

will be size 10
Oo well done you great success, what are you doing this week? My bodys all gone to pot as 3 totm in 6 weeks isn't helping, I am going to do 18 points a day know that's going to be hard after 22 fir weeks but I think we sometimes need to try all we can hey
thanks alot xx
Hi. I am doing 22 points again this week as i was a bit unwell with a cold over the weekend and ate a few naughty but nice things. lol !;)