Paranoid!!

Tracee

I'm paranoid!! I have the worst full blown cold that I've had in a long time and I just feel so crappy... I'm taking Lemsips and other cold remedies.. all are sugar coated... I imagine they must still carry a Syn value and I bet they are so high!! :mad:... and I was doing so well.. Hubby thinks I've lost the plot lol

Awwww Huni!!! Just concentrate on getting back to your usual self...forget how many syns are in a Lemsip, you need to get well first. Once you are better, then you can get back on track.

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Kerry-Ann
xx

0.5 is that all.. I didn't even want to check, I thought they would have been so much more.. thanks Susie!!

Thanks Kerry-Ann...Falling into bed is looking good right now but we don't have a choice when you're a parent hey... I'll stick with my 0.5 Syn Lemsips and boxes of tissues lol

Lol, I know what you mean Huni...Im a Mummy too and we just dont have time to be ill!

Hi hun hope you are feeling better soon , my wee boy is ill too. It's the cough mixtures you need to watch out for, my consultant once brought in a large bottle of a cough mix and it was 90 syns for the whole bottle, now think about it that wouldn#t take long to get through if you have it every 4 hours.

0.5 isn't bad for a lemsip so just you concentrate on getting better xx

Hi hun hope you are feeling better soon , my wee boy is ill too. It's the cough mixtures you need to watch out for, my consultant once brought in a large bottle of a cough mix and it was 90 syns for the whole bottle, now think about it that wouldn#t take long to get through if you have it every 4 hours.

Sorry to read your little boy isn't too good either... bless him, I hope he's on the mend soon :)

As for the cough mixture..WOW, that's amazing.. I'll be staying clear of the Covonia that's for sure...thanks for that!

Back