Party Tights

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all,
Just got back from a party (2nd Birthday) and avoided all the yummy food, you should have seen the deserts his grandma had made woweeeeee. Anyway, I'm proud to say I didnt' touch anything but I'm even prouder to say I wore 'one size fits all' tights taaa daaaa. I've not been able to fit into these since I was about 10. They may be generous as my mum said bless her but I did it. I've just bought some size 16 jeans on ebay too, Just to see how much I've got to go till they do up. Some 18's fit now but not all, it's so exciting xx

Double fabby, resisting food and one size tights - you go girl!!

Gxx

well done you!
a 2 for 1er day huh, tights AND resisting kids party food YAY

Cor!!! I remember one size tights...lol....I'd be happy just to get in large at moment..I will get there..

Well Done Dutch!!...a great feeling

I've been lucky in that I've not had a sit down doo at all. I'm a full time mum so don't have an office do which is lucky. I think if you have a glass of water in your hand to keep sipping you're fine. I also enjoyed talking to people as usually I'm at the buffet most of the time and thinking about what to eat once my plate is empty hee hee. It's also a power rush not to be eating which gave me more determination.

We can do it, just get the water down our necks hee hee (brrrrrrrr also freezing)

Back