Pasta In Sauce & Mugshots

pin heart queen

Hiya everyone I understand the syns changed for certain items last year and just wanted to be 100% what the syns were for batchelors pasta in sauce and mugshots.
Thankyou 😊

There's so many of them in the range, and syn values vary. Which ones would you like me to run a search on?

The Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli is 2.5 syns
Mug Shot Tomato Herb 2 syns
Mug Shot Roast Chicken 2.5 syns

The Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli is 2.5 syns
Mug Shot Tomato Herb 2 syns
Mug Shot Roast Chicken 2.5 syns
Thankyou are the syns in the pasta in sauce including the milk used to make is as the calories on the back of the packet are including the milk.

Most of the Mugshots which say less than 1% fat are 1 syn each if that helps.

The teriyaki, chicken and sweetcorn, bbq, peri peri, sweet and sour, chow mein and sweet and smokey bbq sachets are all 1. The spicy tomato is 1.5

Hope this helps.

Would someone be able to check the pasta arribiatta and pesto variety? They used to be free but not sure how many syns they are now 🙈 can’t afford to rejoin at group until after my maternity leave!

neither of those mug shots are showing up on the directory

Hey - this might be a silly question about the Pasta 'n' Sauce... I looked them up on the app and saw the Syn values but I know when I was on SW a few years back they were free if you cut out the butter and milk, and just used water. Are the Syn values showing now for making them with butter and milk, or are do they now have these Syn values even if you just use water? :confused:

0.5 syns for a 110g pack

Back