Paul Mckenna Hypno Gastric Band Surgery

mariacarr1992

Hi guys, I brought the book today and I've read it thoroughly and also watched the dvd as well as listened to the first track on the cd, I'm just puzzled i've noticed some people mention preparation taking 2 weeks, but i don't remember seeing this in the book. I remember he mentioning that you shouldn't have any fatty or sugary foods and should walk for at least 20 mins a day to minimise the risk of blood clots in your leg. This is why I haven't done the actual hypnosis yet, I'm unsure of some things. Are you supposed to to do this walk 20 mins thing before the hypnosis as well as after and the same with eating fatty stuff and if this is the case how long do I need to do this before I can actually no the hypnosis. I was under the impression that you read the book watched the dvd and then did the hypnosis x
Maria x

p.s also wondering if anyone is starting this now, maybe give each other inspirational support

It says you must do the prep on p68 first before hypnosis which is no fatty high sugar foods for two weeks and start walking 20 mins 3 times a week as these are the things you are required to do before actual gastric band surgery.

Hello!

I had my gastric band 'fitted' five days ago and I can't believe the difference it has made already! It has literally changed the way I look at food. When I am preparing my meals, I look at it and think to myself ' good grief! I won't be able to eat that much!, which is not like me at all.

Right now I am losing about a 1lb a day and I am astonished! I was wondering about longevity. Has anyone experienced a lengthy sizeable loss? If it has been this successful so far, will that continue or can I expect the effects to wear off?

I need to lose about 4 1/2 stone !

Thanks in advance for any advice that you can give!

Janey

Back