Paul Mckenna - I can make you thin!

well done lovely! thats fab news!!

Hi Guys!

I'm doing well. Suffering with PMS really bad...full of fluid, grumpy, craving choc, etc. PM talks about emotional eating but he doesnt talk about hormonal eating. Can't weigh myself until I get off this ship on the 14th so it will be interesting. I have had a couple of little 'hiccups' where I have eaten a bag of M&M's (left 5 in the packet though lol!!)

I still never feel full though....or even anywhere near. I still stop though and leave food on my plate.

Sounds like you are doing really well :)

Hi girls,

I'd love to join you if you will have me :) I've followed pm in the past and always lost weigh but just have never stuck with it!
I would love to give it another go though x

Welcome Cupcake! :bighug:

The more the merrier. I am nearly 4 weeks in now and loving it. It is very liberating.

Good luck and enjoy x

hello !!! after a bit of a struggled start i think im there!!! such a change for me not having to think about and plan and shop for the 'right' foods. loving the freedom..long may it last! good luck ev1 and plz keep posting x

Sure you can! Lets get us a gang going on!!! :grouphugg:

Hi can I join too?

I'm rejecting SW for Paul McKenna as all I do is obsess over food. I'm combining it with Beck and Beyond Chocolate/Temptation all in line with Paul though. The more I can read the more I can learn.
I have stuck around the same weight for the past 2 months and have been overeating on free foods so relinquishing all that to just eat what I want is going to be the way for me.

Let's do this!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome aboard Crunchy!

I have learned so much from PM and am still following his plan but I am combining it wit JUDDD. I think if I had done without it I would have just gorged on my up days. To only eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full and leave stuff on your plae really changes your mindset!

Good Luck x

Right here goes I'm starting today. I have to get the cd onto my phone too. Finding time to listen to that will be hard. I'm going to try to exercise once the kids go to bed, so will try to listen when I go to bed. I'm most worried about stopping when I think I'm full but I suppose practice makes perfect. So here goes, I'm hungry now but only a little bit so ill wait a wee but longer and have something then.

I usually listen at bedtime as I settle down to sleep. It is really relaxing and I think I go to sleep but maybe its a deep trance as I always wake up for the countdown.

I struggle with the full sensation but I think i am getting there now. I think the stomachs of us fatties are just that stretched we don't hear the signal anymore lol!

Good Luck x

I'm following PM somewhat sporadically! Working crazy hours at work doing a job that simply doesn't lend itself to sitting down and taking my time over my dinner. I often have to grab food on the hoof and eat it on the fly.

Also splitting from my husband and crazy stressed. However I'm being conscious of not eating when I'm not hungry and not eating emotionally.

Im hovering around 9st 3 - 9st 5. I'm only 5ft 1 so whilst I'm not crazy overweight I'm definitely heavier than I want to be. Looking to get to about 8st 7 ish, maybe less will see how I get on!

Hi. I'm doing the PM Gastric Band thing - same golden rules, but I don't think I'm supposed to listen to the trance every day for the first couple of weeks. I've nearly done it for two weeks now, and I lost 5.75 lbs the first week, so really pleased with that. As with his first plan, it's really liberating. I feel like I've been dieting for most of the last 17 years . Have tried Dietitian at my GP surgery, SW, WW, Low Fat, Cutting down etc., etc., but they all have one thing in common - I can't eat what I really want. PM just blows away that restriction, actively encouraging you to eat whenever you feel you are hungry and have what you really want to have - even if that's a choccy bar or a piece of cake. I've had both , but only little ones, because that's all I needed. Hope you don't mind me joining in !

Hi, I am going to give this another go as I know it works!
I will start in the morning :) Wish me luck xx

Back