Paul McKenna (If any one is interested)!

Thanks DQ. I confess mentally im feelimg much better - no longer obsessing what to eat when, erating what i like is a nice thing - im looking forward to my cottage pie later with the family!!

Oooh cottage pie, that sounds yummy :drool:

Was delicous - i had a pork chop too and had the cottage pie as a side serving instead of mash - couldnt eat it all as i wanted a bit of room for some mini eggs but was full afterwards and omg was gorgeous!

Though i do have to tell myself to chew and eat my food as i normally imhale it as a emotional eater!
Though im getting what paul means now as chewing your food you actually taste it - yesterday i had a cheese and onion roll and i really liked them before when they were inhaled lol - when i actually chewed it yesterday i found it quite bland!!!

Promised myself something much tastier for lunch this time!

Ive started a thread in other diets section if anyones intersted.

I am a long time follower of PMcK. I have had great success.
I had a riding accident last year and fell into a deep depression. Depression = binging = weight gain.
I got my PMcK head back on again 3 weeks ago the excess weight is just flying out the door as I type. The depression is following it :D

The most important thing I found is to always eat slowly and leave something on your plate!

The other way to do it is to dish up, then remove something from your plate straight away - that way if you do 'forget' to leave something, you have still eaten less :)

Back