PaulaJ's LT TFR Diary Started 06/01/11

Thanks Muffy :) am hoping that my scales will be nice to me tomorrow :D I seem to be slowly creeping down by about 0.5lbs a day. I know I shouldn't weigh every day but tough... I do! lol On target for a 4lb loss this week unless something miraculous happens overnight. That's OK though, and I'll be happy if I maintain that amount off every week :D

Still 100% and no desire to cheat, woo go me! Still have the odd craving, mainly because I seem to cook or be around food most of the day at work but think "what's the point?" I think I have just resigned myself to get though this as quickly as possible.

Had a text from my best friend up in Scotland today, she wants to come down for the weekend in the middle of March, I don't know what to do because I know she'll want to go to the pub, go out for dinner etc etc it'll be close to the end of my 12 weeks and I kind of just want to hibernate through it! lol In saying that I haven't seen her since August and it would be really great! I think I might explain the situ to her and hope she understands, got a lot on at work at the mo too, have just signed up for a few more shifts as will need the money for new clothes soon! Well, 2nd hand new clothes as I won't be buying anything properly new until I can shop in "normal" shops :D

Weigh in and the beginning of week 3 to look forward to tomorrow, but other than that it's work work work and boring ol' LipoTrim. Just getting on with it! Was happy to read about all you early week weigher inners and your fab losses, 100% all the way baby!

xx

hi paula, stay off the scales!! stick to getting weighed once a week, if not you'll become obsessed and upset if you don't seem to have lost.I threw my scales out before i restarted lipotrim this time, for purely that reason!
Does your friend know you're doing this diet? If she does i'm sure she'll support you and won't try to tempt you. It will also be a good test for you if you do go out? Just think of the end results when we're going to be going out when we loook sexy and fab!!
That's what keeps me going x

Just a quickie as I'm off to do some ironing! Oh what a life! Glad to see your doing great my lovely, I can't help weighing every day, I don't think I'll ever stop! I need to be accountable for every single pound! Fingers crossed for tomorrow, I love ma shoesies too!!! X

i have put my scales away today but not sure how long it will last! huhum..i got stuck at 15.12 for 3 days and was really stressed about it, stupid i know! but then this morning i woke up and thought just one more weigh in before i go to the pharmacy and bam' id dropped nearly a lb over night haha. now 15st 11.1lb :D so you never know!
its so nice to just see 15 and not 17 or 16 on the scales....ahh its like a breath of fresh air! :p
let me know asap what your pharmacy scales say xxx
you are doing sooo well honey before you know it you will be looking in 'normal' shops for summer clothes xxx

I knowwwwwww about the weigh in every day but I can't help it! lol It's the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning (talk about a sad life, Claire!)

On another note, anyone getting furry teeth? :yuk: I have to brush my teeth after every shake because I can't stand the feeling, it's like a yucky coating on my back teeth.

Also just pee'd on a stick and am a lighter pink (medium) than I was a few days ago (2nd darkest purpley pink) is this normal? Was racking my brains to see if I had anything different and the only thing I can think of is fibresure, bit worried when I read the back and it contains like 0.15mg of carbs or something, I think there is a tiny amount of sugar in it too?! If I was going to ruin my 100% streak I'd make sure it was with something nice rather than a flippin' fibre substitute! PMSL!

halloo.. i think as long as your in ketosis your in.. the colour will change apparently with the amount of water you drink etc,, so i wouldnt worry too much!
Im a daily weigher too,,and ive tried to stop and today was the first morning i havent had a sneaky look! chances are ill be back on them in the morning though!!
furry teeth i dont get but i do brush my teeth after shakes anyway because they leave a gross taste in my mouth never mind the smelly breath! gosh we are just sooo sexy...this is how we get the boys lol!

the fibresure should be ok,, but maybe hang on and see what the rest say.. i think its alright though. not sure what my fibrclear is and tbh im too lazy to move right now...plus if i move it makes me need the loo and im in a playsuit and its too cold to go..lol...

anywayyyyy....yaay for 100percent again... we are all amazing! good luck for weigh in tomorrow :) not that you need it! xx

4.5lbs off for me this week :) so I've hit my stone mini goal (just!!)

Just going to update my sig then off to work, hope you all have a fantastic day :D xx

Well done that's coolio xx

Fantastic! Well done Paula :D xx

well done Paula :D
i get furry back teeth too. i am brishing all the time :(
i have had the worst nasty bed breath even though i brush before bed and drink water in the night i still feel like i have an 'after breath' like i breath and then it comes back on me, ekk!
i didnt manage to keep the scales away lol but i lost just shy of a lb again over night, yeah baby!
i probably wont lose anything for 4 days again so im not going to weigh myself again until monday.....ill get James to hide the scales again :)

as for the ketosis it will change to lighter the more you drink cos its diluted, you will get darker colour if you dont drink as much and it will be darkest when you dehydrate. i dont test for keytones. im thinking if we are 100% why bother? we must be in ketosis :D

hope you are having a good day at work. xxx

Yaaayyyy well done hun thats great! dont you love mini goals :D... hope you have a good day at work,,, speak to you later! xx

Woop! Also managed my 5% off mini goal :D

Thanks guys xx

Yeah, I've taken a liking to black coffee now too... needs must I suppose! I think I'll carry on with it afterwards, not really into black tea though but did enjoy Chinese tea when we were in Hong Kong, so there's time yet, can't get into green tea - dries my mouth out and peppermint tea was a bit of a fad with me I think, can't say I ever fancy a cup. Wasn't able to brush my teeth after my 2nd shake because I was at work and now, even though I've brushed twice, it feels like the furriness is growing down my throat... so disgusting! I keep thinking that a can of Diet Coke or similar would sort that out but no... sticking to the water, mmmmmm(!)

Got this 60th birthday party tomorrow which is a meal out at a Chinese - can't avoid it as its work related and during work hours, I'm going to focus on being the one who sorts out the birthday cake, make sure everyone gets what they ordered and any cutting up of food for them etc. It will be lovely to see all the happy faces and going to enjoy that rather than a crappy 5 minute food buzz :D

Keep wanting to ask how everyone else is doing but I'll stop being lazy and will go and check out your diaries! Positivity being zoomed out to all who need it xx

I'm loving the black coffee at the mo, but i need a couple of sweeteners in it, i can't do black tea for some reason i just cant stomach it.
Hope everything goes well tomorrow :) sounds like you'll be keeping yourself busy, keep positive, you're doing very well and just think of next weeks weight loss!!
So far today i've cleaned my teeth about 20 times, i feel like someone has put our rubbish bin through a juicer and made me use it like mouth wash..vile vile vile, i'm even avoiding talking to people, i'll get some more stripes tomorrow maybe in bulk.
Have a good night
i'm off to brush my teeth x

yaay for 5 per cent off :) i love mini goals! best invention...:)

good luck tomorrow, i have faith in you :D we dont need food buzzes... its funny how we all forget that horrible slump after eating .. i think ill focus on that whenever im tempted!

as for furry teeth and toungue..at least we know we are in ketosis :) xx

OMG such a difficult day craving wise! Be warned I will be mentioning food!

Well, as you know I was out for a 60th birthday party at a Chinese restaurant with work today. Had to sit across from the birthday boy. Everything was pre-ordered and paid for but it seems 1 person didn't turn up as there was a spare meal going at each course. This was plonked right in front of me of course! Starter- those little bite sized spring rolls - Dear God I don't know how I managed not to scoff one of those. Then came the spare chicken chow mein - not normally a fan but talk about dribbling!! Pudding - a big greasy pineapple fritter the size of a doughnut - again, not normally a fan but smelled so good! Of course I was angelic and still 100% but could have easily had a disaster today! Kept thinking to myself that if I ate anything, I would immediately put 10lbs on with that glycogen & water thing and seeing as I'd worked so hard to get 14 off it just wouldn't be worth it! Managed to share out the spare meals between everyone else on the table... phew!

To top it all off, hubby has ordered a Chinese for tea tonight, I think I'll just take myself off for a nice hot bath when it arrives!!

I tell you what though, never realised how much grease and stodge is involved with Chinese food, I obviously never cared to notice when I was shovelling it in before! Was chatting to hubby about my day earlier... he made a point which I thought was very valid. If I was on a healthy eating diet such as ww/sw then I would have had a bit of what I fancied today and tried to claw it back the next day, then of course the next day comes and there's some other excuse not to be 100% and before you know it you're back to sts or +1lb and then you get disheartened and give up. For me this is certainly true and for that and so many more reasons I kinda love LT - it takes the choice factor away and the disadvantages of cheating hugely outweigh any sneaky little cheat which your scales may or may not let you get away with!

Anyway, still fighting, still 100% and still determined! Hope you are all doing well xx

Back