Cruise PP Pauliiiiiiiiiiine!!!!

jan9209

Silver Member
Well.... I survived my holiday without eating......... But substituted it with fags :( haven't smoked for 4 years but I needed something!!! Full weekend with pizza, chips, cakes crisps and 12 other people going mental so it was fags or food it was like Sophie's choice!!!!!

I'm not starting again so worry not I actually sickened myself :( but weigh in tomorrow hopefully that will cheer me up!!!

:) xxx

Darling, no-one ever got fat on fags!! ;)

Good luck with weigh-in tomorrow; it's mine too (four weeks) so I'll see you on the other side! :)

P x

Wish my o/h seen it that way lol good luck my little weigh in buddy :) did u make the trifle yet? Xx

Not yet, need to get some jelly!

Have girlfriends coming for dinner on 19th, so plan to serve it up as one of the puddings that night. Practice run first though, of course ... would be rude not to! ;)

P x

Why if course!!! Haha my mouse was rad runny still gorge but runny so might add more Kelly less yoghurt next time, trail and error eh it's fun to try different variations :) just made sweet n sour WOW!!!!!!! Xx

JAAAANNNNN!

Various trifle components now cooling, waiting for assembly!!

Used blackcurrant jelly

Used 175g yoghurt in the jelly, tastes really good but need to see how it "sets".

Only used 10g Splenda in the custard (instead of 50g!) and it's still a bit too sweet for me. That said, I don't have a sweet tooth at all, so I fully appreciate that it probably is just my tastebuds!! Never fear though, it's still gorgeously custardy! :D

My two year old, William, wants to know when we can eat the jelly and I've told him "not until it's wobbly" ergo we now toodle off to the fridge every five minutes or so on a mission to check if it's wobbly yet! ;)

Hope you're enjoying your bank holiday, Fag Ash Lil! :p

P x

Hahaha I did actually lol at the fag ash lil :) because of my 2 lbs loss he has forgiven me for the smoking !

I was the same opening the fridge every 20 mins dying to eat it all, but I get what you mean it is quite sweet but you don't seem to notice it when all together...... I am actually going to make some now all this chat has put me right in the mood!!!!

I also made orange and chocolate muffins last night which where also ahmazing!!! I love this do called diet!!!

Honestly you will not regret making this! I hope you love it as much as me, it's just making it to what suits you, and the left over stuff as ice cream is gorge as well!!!

Fingers crossed you like it!!! :) xxx

Oh my life, Jan, they're AMAZEBALLS! We just had them for dessert and the whole family loved them!

Thanks so much for the recipe; it's going to be a firm favourite! :)

P x

I'm soooo glad you liked it!! And they are so Dukan friendly and innocent! In whipping up a batch just now, might try orange tonight :)
Xx

I love orange/choc bran muffins.
I couldn't believe it was diet food when I tried them for the first time.

Back