Pauline Quirk

daisydoll

Gold Member
She does look well. Impressed with that. Thanks for posting x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh, wow, she looks just great! Good on her eh? :)

xx

She looks fab! Shes on This Morning on Tuesday so im tuning in hehe! x

really inspiring to see how much she has lost - what a great person to have as a face for lighter life!

hi guys
i know this is a bit personal but i wonder if pauline has got any loose flab round her tummy.im only asking has i had 11stones to lose when i started the end of feb this year.just got over 7 stones left.might have to have a tummy tuck when i get there has ive been over weight now for nearly 40 years.:cry::cry:

I suspect she has.

Loose skin is an issue when we reach a certain size, and/or for a certain length of time. But there are a couple of things that cheer me up (slightly)

1) Loose skin won't give me heart disease, diabetes, a stroke.
2) I can look good in clothes with the loose skin but not my fat (and only the missus sees me naked).

I love the pink fringed outfit. She looks fab. Good for her. It was seeing her interviews that led me to LL. But what did they do to the first photo with photoshop, that photo looks all wrong, why do they have to do that?

Only yesterday did I see any proper pictures of Pauline post-diet. She is indeed looking amazing. In fact I wouldn't have recognised her if I didn't already know who it was.

I hear she's been criticised in one of the papers with the stereotypical "You've taken it too far and you look ill" line. Can't imagine how hard she must have it - it's bad enough for us non-famous people when people start saying things like that, but for it to be done on a national level is just sad. Here's hoping she's thick-skinned enough to let it wash over her.

She was on Family Fortunes last night and looked fab :)

Back