Paul's Diary - Im Back To Recreate My Past Successes on CD - AGAIN !!

Hiya,
I know exactly why and how I put the weight back on. A few reasons.

1. I didnt finish the diet and go up the steps where you re-introduce food slowly.
2. I went straight back to my old eating habits. I suppose I didnt figure out a solution for my eating, because I know that I eat mainly in the evenings when I am bored and because it has become a habit.

But please, DO NOT do what I did and put all the weight back on if you can help it. It is SO demoralising and depressing as it is SO hard to re-start.

But I did it before and I know why I am back to how I am, so hopefully I can do it again :D!

Hi,

Thank you for replying! I am doin SS+ and to be honest I know very little of the steps from this, I do however know I have to introduce it slowly! I'm quite optimistic that my healthy habits will stay. I want to lose it so much and reading other people's blogs are so inspiring and I've had a good first week I think because of this. It is a shame that you put it all back on (old habits die hard!) but you know what you did wrong and your doing something about it and the fact that you went through so much and putting yourself through it again is fantastic! I am the exact same, evenings are the worse but my evenings have extended to 24 hours as I'm always home with my baby but I did notice that most of my eating was habit. The first few days I really noticed it! Anyway keep up the good work, you should be proud!

Hi Paul, good luck with your restart. I'm sure you'll do really well. I've also been on all the diets under the sun, and I'm determined that this one will be the last one too. I'll be following your journey. :)

Tessie, I love that we have similar goals right now xx

Oops ! Already I have caved. :eek: Girlfriend asked me if I wanted a McDonalds as she was getting one. .

Hmmmm .... is you girlfriend a "feeder! perhaps? I know a few people on the forum have OHs who may not always be supportive for fear that they may get left behind?

Aw that's good. Last thing you need is to have to battle your OH too. Ah well. Enjoy your takeaway but don't use it as an excuse to carry on raiding the fridge :D Good luck tomorrow.

Tessie, I love that we have similar goals right now xx

Hi R.T, yeah it is great! We can be CD buddies, if you like? :D When is your weigh in day? Chat soon.

Hi Paul, don't worry about the blip. It happens. Just let it make you more determined to be 100% tomorrow. Good luck. :)

Hey Paul

You've been a bit quiet since your restart.. how are you doing?

Good luck with your re-start Paul, I hope all is going well. :)

Well, I'm back ... yet again !! I have lost count of how many re-starts I have had. I have about 3 weeks of packs from another VLCD to finish up first before I move onto the CD packs officially (I'm keeping this in CD Forum as I am eventually going to get back onto CD products). However I restarted today and I have something that I have to share as I am REALLY happy with. I was stranded in town with no VLCD products whatsoever (long story), with the smell of sausage rolls and other bakery goodies coming from Greggs. BUT instead of succumbing to Greggs I went into Boots and bought a "Celebrity Slim" Wild Berrys flavoured ready-to-drink shake, to tide me over. It was gorgeous. Easily the nicest VLCD product I have ever tried !! Anyway, I know it's only small, but I'm pleased that I went for what I did rather than a bakery product. Me 1 - Bakery 0 !!!! :D

Well done!!! That's awesome. The mood I'm in today I would have bought the entire bakery... :mad:

That's fantastic, it takes a lot of willpower to go for the healthy choice when surrounded by temptation x

I know I should of stayed away from the scales already after just 1 day, but I wanted to know how well I had done. Well, now I wish I hadn't. The scales say only half a pound lost, I wouldn't even normally record half pounds in my diary ! I didn't do my measurements when I started yesterday so dont know if I have lost any inches, although I think the measuring tapr is a little less around my waist but not totally sure. Very dissapointing as I was expecting at least 2 lbs loss as it's my first day. Oh well, got to try and put it behind me and just keep going.

Back