PD Friday weigh in

kimber

Hey girls

I was thinking we could have a eperate post for posting our weekly successes.

I personally use Friday morn as my weighday but I am going to post each week with my horror or delight! You could post on whatever day is best for you...

Till Friday

I lost 1lb this week yay!

This means I have 4 lbs to go before the final Friday in September to get to my short term goal!

HI Kimber,

I'm gutted I have stayed the same, this is my 3rd week of not moving.:sigh:

Yayyyyyyyyy!!

2lbs for me this week, I am really surprised after my naughty weekend but really pleased!

That leaves me 2lbs to lose before the wedding but with all the fun planned over the next few weeks, hen do's, bbq etc I imagine I am going to stay the same for a little while now
xx

Owwwww, thanks babes not sure bout the leggins though? Just off now to try some of the evil things on! Will report tomorrow!
x

Well, this was an odd week - I have lost 3lbs! I was very shocked as I had a naughty weeekend but think it may be that I was tipping the scales for three pounds last week and then just slightly on the extra lb this week! So really probably only a loss of 1.5 but still 3lb yay!

That puts me 1lb over target for the wedding so I am going to modify it and say I would like to lose 1 more lb so that gives me a 0.5 stone loss!

Watch me gain and stay the same now before the wedding!

Yay!

Aww well done kimber that is great news!! You will be looking hot at the wedding :) AND in your 100 denier tights lol xx very proud of you xx so is this your end goal that you have now reached!?

Thanks Fifi

It is indeedy!
I have changed it slightly now for the wedding.

My next goal will be - I want to just lose about 1 more stone and then I will stop for ever and just maintain!

Yay!

My first weigh in as up until now I have just been trying to maintain my weight but as it is creeping up slightly week by week - I have now set myself a realistic goal and have tried to be very good and stick to a low-calorie diet.

Very happy to have lost 2 pounds for my effort this week :) hopefully will keep this up!

Yay!!!!!

I have had a good week and lost 1lb! Really wasnt expecting it as got on the scales on monday and had put on over the weekend (naughty) so am delighted - that gives me my 0.5 stone since the start of this post

x

Ahh don't feel too dissapointed kimber. You have done so well and lost so much that now you are tiny again your body will find it hard to give up these last few pounds :) Well done you!!

I have lost a pound this week. Was a bit dissapointed as i feel that i have been really good this week AND last weekend. However a pound is better than nothing and means that i have lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks which i am happy about :)

I now have a target - I go on holiday in 6 weeks time and by then I would have liked to have lost half a stone. So the target is not too big but if I make it I will be so happy!

xxx

Bless you babes!
Thanks for your support, I am not upset I actually feel fine as long as I am not putting on I am a happy chick and lets hope for a 2lb loss next week for us both!

It is good to have a mini goal, I am sure you will do it espec after your big comp run - fifi will be looking fab in her skimpy bikini on the deck
xx

Back