PD Friday weigh in

Friday weigh in:

I have lost 1.5 lbs this week.

So after 4 weeks of dieting I have lost 3.5 lbs which is steady. I have 4 weeks left til holiday and so am on target for my 7 lbs (half a stone) weight loss :) fingers crossed!!

Hope fully the 10k run and limited alcohol this weekend will help.

well done little fifi, there will be nothing of you soon. Am back home now but have so much to do! Good luck this weekend babes, will be thinking of you
xx

Well little fifi have decided to hold off on my weogh in until sat mornign again just to give me a fighting chance of no gain - eeek am scared!
x

Ok Kimber - don't worry I am sure it wont be that bad AND you are allowed a holiday!!

Friday weigh in for me: I have lost 1.5 lbs again yipee!!

That takes me to a total loss of 5 lbs. I have 3 weeks left to lose my final 2 lbs and then will have reached my holiday target woop woop!!

Thanks for the ongoing support - we are obviously doing something right :) xx

Well done fifi am so proud! you will get them last 2lbs off no problem!
You will look amazing in your tiny bikini yay!

Will post tomorrow babes about me!
xx

Yay I was the same this morn as before I went on holiday! I am very proud that it only took a week as I ate so so much junk food! Hopefully will be back losing next week! yay!

Didn't weigh this morn as was quite excited because I think there may be a slight loss rather than a sts! So I have decided to make a sat my perm weigh day as I tend to be lighter!

Yay - am excited bout tom! Will update
x

Ahhh kimmy you are leaving me! I am sticking with Friday as know that it is a better day for me as I often over indulge on Friday nights!!

I am happy as despite the injury I have stayed the same this week :) Hoping to be more disciplined next week as I hopefully begin to feel better and the alcohol famine will hopefully help! xx

oh bless you - I am only going to be one day later, I tend to find a small amount, well 5 or so glasses of alcohol on fri night tends to aid weight loss - random I am sure this will fail and I will revert back to friday! Well done on your sts hon - why are you not drinking? Are you on some pain tablets that don't allow you to drink?
x

1/2 lb down for me this week which I am over the moon about given my huge lack of excersise!! I now have 10 days to loose my final 1.5 lbs to reach my holiday goal. Gonna be tough but will try my hardest!!

Hi! Today was my final weigh in before my holiday and so my goal! All week I have naughtily been weighing myself - having a sneek peek and the weight hasn't gone anywhere but this morning I jumped on the scales and have lost 2lbs!!!!

This means I have exceeded my holiday goal by half a pound yay!! Thanks so so much for all the support over the last few months. I am sure I will put quite a lot of it back on holiday but will be blogging again when I get back.

Lots of love xxx

Yay!!
That is amazing Fifi well done you! So proud of you for getting to your goal without any excercise and being poorly - must have been very hard! Have the most fantastic holiday
xx

Hey girlies

Going forward I am focusing on maintaining so will just be weighing once a month on 28th payday! yay!

Back