1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Peapod's diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by peapod, 27 August 2008 Social URL.

1. peapod

peapod Well-Known Member

I have reverse body dysmorphic disorder - or perhaps just a rare allergy to being photographed. I think I look fine, but take a photo of me and I suddenly morph into an enormous person. And I don't understand - how can I feel thin, but not be thin (and I am really not thin; unhealthily not thin)? Is my multivitamin really a denial drug?!

Still, the scales don't lie - well, unless you put them on one of the wobbly floorboards! - and I have a lot to lose. And while clothes shops DO lie, the upward trend in sizes can't be ignored.

So here I am. Day one of the rest of my... week. (Baby steps!) If I'm honest, my main aim is to eat well, and losing weight will just be a pleasant side-effect of that. I have various health problems and while they will definitely make it harder to lose weight, they'll also be made much better by losing weight. Sod's law!

Here goes...! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. peapod

peapod Well-Known Member

This week's exercise goal: to walk at least one mile a day (in one go, not just over the whole day!).

Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:

4. Rela

Rela Wannabe Lean!!!

Hi Peapod, good luck with your diet :) x x