Peeking Round The door.....Hiya

xsararose

Hiya Everyone, Well looks as though this is going to be my new home for a while, hope you are all well ?

Im Waiting for delivery of my first exante bumper pack so will be starting ts tommorow and i'm quite excited :D:D although i know its not going to be a walk in the park.

I'm Around 15.5 stone (will be weighing my self officially tonight ) and i'm hoping to get to a weight in my healthy bmi range which i believe starts at sround 10 stone 10 but to be honest as long as the numbers are going down i will be happy.

Any advice or tips you can all give me will be great :confused:

Xsara

xx

Welcome, this place is great support. Im the same as you, id love to get down into the 10's but my goal is the 11's then see how it goes. Good luck and just stick to it. Im on day 3 at the moment, day 2 was horrible so just remember it gets better.

Welcome sure u will fit in nicely in ur new home, all so nice here!! Im also day 3 n its gettin hard but nothing unbearable, i started at 16.11 and i would be happy to get into the 12st bracket as thats all i can ever mind being and i was happy then!! Good luck and come on here for loads support x

Thanks, Yea from scanning around the forum i noticed the first 3-4 days seem to be the worst,ive never done a vlcd before so its all new to me.

i did weight watchers and lost about 2.5 stone but its all changed now to that pro points and just completely lost me.

to be honest i would be exstatic to hit 12 stone i really cant remember being that slim but im sure i was happy. xx

good luck hun. this site is fantastic everyones sooo supportive im only on day 3 but this site has defo become my new home lol. :)

Wooohooooooooooooooo! Welcome to the Exante family! We are all here to share your journey. By day 3 you will be ready to cry and throw in the towel... but we won't let you no we won't!!!

During the difficult times, pop on here and i promise you it will all seem much easier!

Hi Xsara
I'm starting on my first day today so good luck for tomorrow! I've got about the same amount to lose as you, so just wishing you luck.

Clairexx

Welcome............... you'll love it here... we all do :) Just shout if you need any help, info, encouragement, kicks into gear... we're very versatile, can do it all!!

namaste said:
Welcome............... you'll love it here... we all do :) Just shout if you need any help, info, encouragement, kicks into gear... we're very versatile, can do it all!!

I volunteer to do any kicking or slapping ;) just a personal preference!
Welcome :D

wow thanks for all the replys guys, its really encouraging to know were all in this together :D:D:D

just a quick question does everone have the one week where you have to add a meal?

xsararose said:
wow thanks for all the replys guys, its really encouraging to know were all in this together :D:D:D

just a quick question does everone have the one week where you have to add a meal?

I tend to just do an AAM day when I need it so say in a week do 6 days TS and 1 day WS allows you to still go out etc to a certain extent
Some add a meal some don't, some enjoy it, some feel it encourages them to break the diet, it's a personal choice

thats a great idea carly82 i never thought about doing that :D

Welcome and good luck for your first week. Stay strong!! :D

I volunteer to do any kicking or slapping ;) just a personal preference!
Welcome :D

Slapping? :p

if one bit of food touches my lips you are more than welcome to slap me lol

Hi and welcome.

The most important thing about the first few days is to make sure you drink enough water. It might not prevent the unpleasantness completely, but it will at least reduce the intensity.

It's also important to keep the water level up throughout the diet as well. Not just to aid the weight loss, but to avoid headaches caused by dehydration. If I drink less than 3 litres per day, I know about it the next day - so I now make sure that I have 4 litres every day. You just have to find the right amount of water that your body needs.

If you are in control of what you eat and drink and stick to the plan 100%, the weight takes care of itself and there is no need to be concerned about weight fluctuations and a small loss here and there - you are doing the best you can and it WILL work.

Thanks everyone xx

Back