PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

No weigh in today as I was working late and I was too late for pharmacy. Looking forward to hearing my weight loss. My news today is that I went to tech and enrolled in a night class. Every Wednesday night - I will be doing life drawing!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh

Currently 20st 7lbs, I'd like to lose about 8 stone but may reassess when I get there. Looong way to go. It helps me to see the success stories when people put it into number of weeks, like 5 stone in 15 weeks. Then I think I'm already on week 3, 12 more to being 5 stone lighter is not a big number. I've also set mini goals every 2 stone. I plan on treating myself when I reach them. First goal is to get under 19 st!

yay!! Peggy :) well done!!

Mini goals are goooooood. It will be your clothes sizes that u will love when they drop each month!!!! Go for it!!! We all deserve to be thin.

oh no :( i hope it goes away soon x

Day 17.... Wow I can't believe I'm on day 17 . If I can get this far on this diet then anyone can!!! Go for it if u r thinking about lipotrim it truly is the best weight loss diet. It's Friday which will be hard for me!!! But I'm determined to remain strong. I want another 7 pounds of this week!! Surely if I'm really positive that should happen??? Then I will be in the 15s. I'm 16.6 at the mo and want to fly through the 16s. Being 15 something just sounds so much nicer. I'm hoping the leg cramps was my body shifting loads of pounds of my legs :). But I will drink more water today in case it was dehydration ;-)

Anyway I hope the weekend flies in. Now I never thought I would ever say that.... I lovvvvvve my weekends

Good luck all and thank you for reading my blurb...I hope it isn't too boring :-(

Omg not boring at all Peggy!! I love reading it.
Well done on getting so far. How are you feeling today? Keeping pouring the water into you xx

I'm good today. Day 8 and a lot better. Tiredness seems to have lifted!!

Back