PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

You will start to get loads of energy now. It is a cool diet to be on. My family are all watching a movie and eating chicken pizza and nuts and meanie crisps :-(

The smell is unreal. That is the downfall of this diet - you can't eat!!! Ooh dear did I not start this reply with saying that this diet is cool. It is weird I can flip in 2 seconds by a smell wafting from another room lol

Day 18!!! 18 days on lipotrim. Wow! One day at a time ... And on lipotrim the time goes by oh soooo slowly.but let's face it we r running away from the eat food fast lane that everyone else is on. Sit in subway sipping water and watch how quickly everyone shoves food in their mouths. Whilst I'm thinking I just want to nibble on a piece of cucumber to remind myself of the taste.

I have nothing unusual to report apart from I have had wind for 4 days - burping and hiccuping (not the other end thank goodness). My pharmacist didn't have an answer for me as to y so if you guys do I would be thankful.

I'm looking forward to getting the next stone off. A ring fell off my finger yesterday which was odd. My fingers are looking so thin now.

I have 2 pairs of trousers and the shirt I mentioned before sitting in my bedroom waiting for me to fit into them. Nearly there!!!! Happy days. Each day I can see them fitting better. Amazing as I couldn't get the shirt on because of my fat arms but now u can and I can button It up but not quite there yet as gaps at the button area. Very sexy shirt from Zara so I can't wait to wear it to work.

Today I'm cleaning my house and tidying my dressing room. I have drawers in there filled with clothes I can't fit into. Well I might spend a bit of time seeing the clothes I can get into now.

I set myself a weird challenge too in work. A month were I don't wear the same thing twice. So far I've managed it. I'm keeping a diary so I don't mess up. That way I'm forcing myself to wear less black ( covering up my weight gain). I must say I do feel better wearing colours and I'm getting compliments too which is always a good thing.
With all the time on my hands I feel that I can organise things more and actually the happiness by doing that is overwhelming. I feel like a better, happier person. Long may it last :)

woohoo!! you sound so upbeat Peggy!! i have the wind too, similar to yours but i was blaming a flapjack that i ate for dinner last night

i am cleaning like a mad yoke here, and usually the sweat would be rolling off me by this time, and today i am frozen, cleaning with a big fleece on lol

I'm freezing too which is weird. About to start hoovering to music belting out.my family think I've lost the plot. Looking forward to my chicken soup later with pepper.

Ended up at the carboot again but bought nothing. Then went shopping - food for the house and kids lunches. Then I came home and mopped - my bf says he doesn't know who I am anymore. Lol. I was so lazy before. Not anymore - I want to be full of energy, thin and happy. I'm getting in that mindset now. I downloaded this song - which I would refer to as my diet song. Check it out girls - it is lovely!!!

I want to be that girl who he sings about - "You've got something I need... " and I believe it's confidence. The confidence will come to me / grow when I'm losing the weight each week. I don't want to be losing myself in fat and struggling to achieve things in my life because I'm not confident :-(

your doing great. my OH said he feels hes got his old 'H' back. i said no its the new and improved version :)

h x

Day 20 my 6 year old chucked up everywhere and I've had to work at home today. I miss chhhhhhheeeeeeeesssssse today and the block in my fridge isn't helping matters. H".........eeeeeee........lllllllll.........p

Remember your group Peggy and the stone by the 26th. Can't beat us all by eating cheese:) x. Step away from the fridge xx
Bet craving for it is gone by the time you read this xx

Yes gone.. The craving not the cheese...thank goodness. Sometimes you go insane on this diet!!!! Tomorrow will be easier. Today I'm sore all over - my bones hurt!!! I just want to eat or curl up and die. :-(. I'm looking forward to the chicken soup later.

Still struggling but sipping the chicken soup watching Britain & Ireland next top model to motivate myself

You can do it Peggy :) and on the plus side........it is nearly bedtime :)

Back