PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

Oh and day 25 was good. Several people in work have mentioned my weightloss. It's weird as I haven't told anyone about lipotrim. One girl said - "are you eating?". I feel a bit under pressure as I don't want to talk about lipotrim but everyone is watching me after my trip to the hospital. :-(. Any suggestions what I should do??

Could you manage to have a soup at lunchtime? and eat it in front of everyone? x

Day 26 ....never thought I would get this far with only one hiccup .... I'm amazed at my journey. I feel great. Not one size 18 fits me now on my trousers!!!! So I have packed them off to my friend who is wearing size 20 but wants to get to a 18. I have my size 16 trousers out now and I'm spending the evening trying them on. Not sure how I will do as I think I'm a size 17 lol. Hopefully fit into a couple as I can't wear my very baggy size 18 trousers to work any more. I look like a clown.

I'm wearing size 14 on top which is great. I've lost a lot on my arms and bingo wings disappearing. Can't believe it. No lose skin which I'm delighted with.

I've lost most weight off my back. My son in tescos lost me and said - "I looked at you but u looked different from behind and I thought u were someone else so I went looking for you ". I was looking at the makeup - turned round and he was gone. Weird or what??

My face has lost weight too. I surprise myself every time I look in the mirror :)

I'm looking forward to my next weigh in. I feel thinner so I might go this Saturday. I know I had 2 days eating but I reckon I've done ok.

Sorry for the long waffle - I hope it's not too bad ;-)

Do u heat it up in the micro??

I make mine with water from the kettle and whip it with a hand whisk at the same time as adding the water............i have it for lunch most days now and it is yummy :) x

Day 26 ....never thought I would get this far with only one hiccup .... I'm amazed at my journey. I feel great. Not one size 18 fits me now on my trousers!!!! So I have packed them off to my friend who is wearing size 20 but wants to get to a 18. I have my size 16 trousers out now and I'm spending the evening trying them on. Not sure how I will do as I think I'm a size 17 lol. Hopefully fit into a couple as I can't wear my very baggy size 18 trousers to work any more. I look like a clown.

I'm wearing size 14 on top which is great. I've lost a lot on my arms and bingo wings disappearing. Can't believe it. No lose skin which I'm delighted with.

I've lost most weight off my back. My son in tescos lost me and said - "I looked at you but u looked different from behind and I thought u were someone else so I went looking for you ". I was looking at the makeup - turned round and he was gone. Weird or what??

My face has lost weight too. I surprise myself every time I look in the mirror :)

I'm looking forward to my next weigh in. I feel thinner so I might go this Saturday. I know I had 2 days eating but I reckon I've done ok.

Sorry for the long waffle - I hope it's not too bad ;-)

omg Peggy, that is such a sweet thing your son said! the best praise ever!! xx

How did the soup go at lunch Peggy? X

Day 28 - I didn't post last night as I went to my life drawing class - week 1. I was so nervous but loved it in the end!!!! Looking forward to next Wednesday. It breaks up my week a little for me as the week can be long if I'm waiting for my next weigh in. I gave my friend a huge bag of size 18s as all make me look ridiculous. I wore size 16 trousers today in work - a little tight round the waist and cut the skin off me if I attempted to sit down lol but worth it. I want these to go lose and then start to wear size 14s how mad will that be - so exciting!!!!! My clothes are getting there so I know that the inches are falling off. Happy days!!!

Work still a problem as everyone watching me - they think I'm starving myself after the hospital visit. :-(... And now they see the weight loss.

I'm sort of in a weird bubble in work. People talk to me and I nod and think - I've no idea what they r talking about!! I keep forgetting things too. Twice this week I left my mobile in work??? Is this happening to anyone else.

Week 5 starts tomorrow and I don't have any desire to eat at all. Struggling to get the water in too but will make a major effort from tomorrow morning. .... Promise.

Week 5 who would have thought.

Weigh in this Saturday to record my weight on the mini goal section. I so want to get that whole stone off before the deadline and move on to the next 7lbs!!!!

I'm off to bed early as tired... So sleep is very much needed ;-)

Day 29.... Home from work and feeling a little deflated. No idea why??? Roller coaster again....oh no!!! Maybe it's facing a weekend :-(

Day 29.... Home from work and feeling a little deflated. No idea why??? Roller coaster again....oh no!!! Maybe it's facing a weekend :-(

hopefully all fired up again tomorrow xx

So 23 off in 4 weeks!!! Might have two stone off by next week - just need 5 more off!!! Happy days!!! This week I'm upin my water intake to get a good loss. I did say if I got to the 15s I would start light exercise .... Need to think about that. I'm 15.13 now!!!! So need to think hard.

Went to get weighed couldn't wait until tomorrow 2 off and so happy!!!

wooohooooo!!! that was great!! i am so delighted for you xx

So 23 off in 4 weeks!!! Might have two stone off by next week - just need 5 more off!!! Happy days!!! This week I'm upin my water intake to get a good loss. I did say if I got to the 15s I would start light exercise .... Need to think about that. I'm 15.13 now!!!! So need to think hard.

ohh won't be long getting rid of those 13lbs....wishing them away for you now xx................and imagine once gone....into the 14s!!!

Well done Peggy!! You're doing so well, you're slightly ahead of me, I've lost 20lbs in 4 weeks. How good does it feel to be in the 15s? I cannot wait until I'm in the 18s, that's my first goal (aside from the stone by 26th).
Have you thought about yoga, I just started doing a home DVD which is only 35min sessions but I do feel like in getting a good workout but its not like I'm jumping around my living room panting!!

My pharmacist said I need to be 15 something to start exercise as exercising at all before that would build muscles - make me look bigger and weigh me heavier. I didn't do a thing for the 4 weeks!!!!! I began to feel human again once I was in the 16 stone range but now I feel fantastic at 15.13! People r really noticing!!! All my 18s are gone - only size 16s in the wardrobe - they fit but a little tight. I'm happy with the squeeze in as I know in 3-4 weeks they will look fab,!!!

Yoga might be an idea??

DAY 30 I have managed a whole month of lipotrim. I feel fabulous!!!! It is Sunday so I have conquered the weekend!!! Ye-ha! Without all this chat I know I wouldn't have made it. I have 2 designer coats and both can now fit on my arms and it won't be long before I'm strutting myself in them in work and out and about. LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER. If you r considering doing this diet go for it!!!! I have even saved money on it as I don't buy all the crap I used to buy to try and satisfy my cravings! I look back on that and think how ridiculous and out of control I was ...sad really :-(. Now I see people out and about stuffing their faces uncontrolably and I have to hold myself back from telling them about LIPOTRIM. I might end up with a slapped face lol

I know I slightly less than 15.13 today and it really is amazing that 4 weeks ago I was 17.8.

Just think in another month I might be typing in here that I'm 13.13 or as close to that weight as possible. Here is hoping.

Roll on October!!! ... Eh the end of October.

Back