Peggysue's 2nd attempt :-)

Peggysue

Silver Member
Yep this is my 2nd attempt at lipotrim - so I can read diary 1 ..... And then read how great I'm doing in this diary ;-)

So my goal for today is to remain positive and not eat!!! My plan was to sleep to about 12 and get up and chug down my first shake with a smile on my face.... But as u can see I am up and it is only 8.06!!!! What is that about??!!!

Anyway in this diary I will record my mornings and my .... Just before I go to bed moments

My aim is to stick to the diet until September and hopefully lose a whack of weight in order to be a size 12!!!!!!

Let the battle .... I mean journey begin :)

Hi peggysue welcome back. I am doing my week of refeed cos too many occasions coming up to stay 100% but will be back in august on tfr so will be interested to see how you get on. Good luck

Hopefully still going strong in august. Day 2 and all fine. I'm sunbathing in the garden and totally chillin. Told my OH to keep food far away from me. I was at a BBQ last night and there was a lovely girl there who was at a guess about a size 30. I had to holdmyself back from telling her about lipotrim !!! In a weird way she motivated me to stay 100 percent. My OH told me to wise up. On this u feel that u can tell anyone anything?? What's that about?? Off to chill a chocolate milkshake!!

Peggysue said:
Hopefully still going strong in august. Day 2 and all fine. I'm sunbathing in the garden and totally chillin. Told my OH to keep food far away from me. I was at a BBQ last night and there was a lovely girl there who was at a guess about a size 30. I had to holdmyself back from telling her about lipotrim !!! In a weird way she motivated me to stay 100 percent. My OH told me to wise up. On this u feel that u can tell anyone anything?? What's that about?? Off to chill a chocolate milkshake!!

Hi Peggy, I know what you mean about seeing large people you just want to say do this diet you will shift weight... You sound like your well focused, well done x

Oh my goodness do I sound focused???? I know that I can break at the smallest thing and I'm petrified that I will eat this time. I can't afford to as I will just give up totally and pile on the beef. But I'm glad that I sound on the ball!!! Happy days. Day 3 tomorrow - hope I'm still focused then.

I have woke up AND it is DAY 3!!! maybe I am focused. So glad I got to my first hurdle. After today my next hurdle is the 5 day mark!!!! Ahhhhh I so want to keep going :)

Who is up for a 6 week challenge? Then we will just keep going of course ;-). But set a mini goal. Just think if u lose
2lbs a week that will be - 12 lbs lost!!!
3lbs a week - 18lbs
4lbs a week - 24lbs
5lbs a week - 30lbs

The only thing is each week u lose a different amount each week but it gives us an idea of our potential weightloss!!

Back