Pelvic floor!!

fatpossum

Silver Member
:)

Anyone else experiencing the benefits of the LL diet in terms of improvments to the pelvic floor?!

I must say sitting through meeting for an hour (or longer)with 2litres of water in ones bladder is an excellent method for strengthing muscles that may have been ravaged by childbirth or age or both.

I have really really noticed the benefits - nice!!

Naughty Possum ;)

I also think our posture improves when we lose the weight, we inevitability start to adopt either the model walk or we strut!!! my husbands laughs and refers to me as his "model"

I'm absolutely amazed at how much I can keep in my bladder, when I go to the loo after a long wait I can't stop going!!! I do try not to laugh or sneeze these days though LOL.

:)

Anyone else experiencing the benefits of the LL diet in terms of improvments to the pelvic floor?!

I must say sitting through meeting for an hour (or longer)with 2litres of water in ones bladder is an excellent method for strengthing muscles that may have been ravaged by childbirth or age or both.

I have really really noticed the benefits - nice!!

Naughty Possum ;)

It's funny you should mention it because it was only last weekend when I really noticed a difference. I have been on LL for nearly 14 weeks but I didn't notice the difference till now. I had problems since giving birth two years ago but now.... wow!!! What an improvement!!!

I am well pleased!

It's funny you should mention it because it was only last weekend when I really noticed a difference. I have been on LL for nearly 14 weeks but I didn't notice the difference till now. I had problems since giving birth two years ago but now.... wow!!! What an improvement!!!

I am well pleased!

Same here! Since starting CD my pelvic floors have improved so much! After having my l.o. I had to go to physiotherapy cos they had almost completely gone. I shouldn't have bothered going! I should've just started this diet sooner! lol. :)

:giggle:

Yes It Is Peculiar
You Would Think With All That Fluid We Would Be Living In The Loo
But Before Ll I Used To Have To Get Up In The Night To Pee But I Sleep Like A Baby Now And Dont Get Up At All
My Husband Is Fed Up With Waking Up With Pee All Down His Back Though (joke)
Xxxx

Back