Penne Pasta mix

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by vodaka999, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Well i made one the other day that i pointed by keeping the points of everything that i put in then divided it by the portions ( i made it for 2 ) and it worked out about 6.5 each i think

Penne pasta with ham, lettuce and peas

1 tbsp olive oil
    1 small onion peeled and finely chopped
    1 garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
    1 gem lettuce trimmed and sliced
    100g dried penne
    14g ready diced pancetta
    100g peas
    Chopped mushrooms ( as required )
    2 tbsp low fat creme fraiche
    2 slices good quality ham shredded
    10g basil leaves shredded

Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook, adding the peas to the pasta water for the remaining 3 minutes cooking time.

Heat the oil in a large frying pan/wok and cook the onion and pancetta, mushrooms for 3 minutes, add the garlic and cook off for 30 seconds. Next stir in the sliced lettuce stirring continuously and cook for 2 minutes.

Drain the pasta and peas, and return to the wok/pan with the lettuce mixture and stir in the basil, ham and creme fraiche. Season and serve

I cannot tell you how much i enjoyed this, obviously you can leave out the pancetta or mushrooms, i only used the pancetta as i had some in the fridge, to be honest it was alot of points for what it was.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.