People are so mean!!

Ah Tasha

People might think I have sent you a cockroach (or worst) to fling at that wally's ugly face.
Its a reputation (rep) point to thank you for a valuable post. I felt that some people reading minimins might once have blamed themselves for receiving a nasty remark - whereas we have all successfully reinforced the fact that there is something very wrong and concerning about a person that has to verbally abuse innocent strangers.

To give a rep point for any post you enjoy/think valuable etc, you press the scales symbol on the lower left corner x

How cruel some pple are, aqt least you can get rid of the weight, hes stuck with a bad attitude

There are just some stupid, small minded, people out there.

It was probably some silly little boy, on his way home from his dead end minimum wage job, with his "friends" in the car, trying to make himself feel better about his own inadequacies (prob small winky issues ;)) by picking on anybody who didn't conform to his narrow view of the world.

Don't let it get to you hun. Yes, it hurts - it's happened to me and I know how it feels. I consoled myself with the thought that if it hadn't been me the idiot had shouted at then it would have been somebody less able to handle it.

Have yourself a little fantasy (noooo, not that sort lol) - how good would it feel if one night you're out with the girls, at target and wearing the clothes you can't wait to wear, and the same sad loser tries to chat you up. You'd take one look and blow him out :D

You'll most likely never see him again, so don't let somebody who simply doesn't matter make you feel bad. 6 months from now, you'll be looking and feeling great and he'll still have the ugliness inside him.

Vicki x

As the others have said it is so hard not to let comments like that get us but just ignore. Next time someone puts their head out of a window and shouts you will be looking round to see who they are shouting at cos it certainly won't be any of us cders as the fat is melting off us lol. As for the cakes hope you are not tempted. I have started making cakes with my daughter on the weekends as I now love the smell but not interested in the eating. Really puzzling my daughter as pre cd i didn't even know my oven worked. I'm the person the fridge magnet was invented for 'I have a kitchen because it came with the house'. Hope you get your wii fit, i use mine occassionally but have bought 'just dance' and love it !!

Hi hun hope you're feeling better today, ignore idiots like that. He is probs some stupid teenager who picks on other people cause it makes him feel big. Really he is just a @rse!
chin up xx

Back