People in their last stone?

Crims

Silver Member
I've only got about another 14lbs to lose. But the last 3 weeks I've had a steady 2lb a week loss. Is this about right for where I am in my weight loss? Granted I've been doing more WS than TS... maybe I just need to TS it more. Next week will be easier to TS due to work. I just feel it's a bit low for 600-900kcal (depending on what I have) diet.

Losing a steady 2lbs per week at that stage in your journey is good going. The last stone is always the hardest as your body tends to think it's fine where it is and hangs on to those last pounds with all its might! I remember lots of STS/half pound losses when I last got to target on a WW type plan. Granted, a VLCD should be faster but at least it's consistent and at the top end of what's typically considered a healthy rate of loss (1.5-2lbs a week) outwith the VLCD world.

Also, you should probably be on WS now anyway depending on your BMI? I would think sticking with a WS/TS combo to goal if that's what's working for you now is the way to go. It will only take about 6 weeks to shift that last stone at your current rate which is fab.

Good luck whatever you decide and well done on your progress so far!! :)

Back