People starting LL in March...

Welcome back InSearchofMe, hope you had a good holiday besides the skiing side of it. Whenever I have tried skiing I hit the slopes LITERALLY!!!! lol Good Luck for your first week on LL, sounds like you are very prepared for it.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Steph you got them to work. They aren't too bad eh?

Hi Wendy, 6 litres wow... I'm happy when I make my 4, but I have been trying very hard this week to push it to 5.

Welcome Angel, hang in there it gets better.

Nice to see you back In Search Of ... Sounds like you are ready to get going even if you won no prizes for skiing! Enjoy your last suppers :eat:

I am such a fan of the crisps with a spinkle of salt and black pepper. I made the Thai ones today and loved them.

I know what you mean Wendy about feeling less groggy. I had a clear out today as the energy kicked in. Feel more positive today, although at least another 89 days seems an age :eek:

Hi peepys! Well have splurged & got my fave meals for tonight & tomorrow & will start proper Thurs am! I go tomorrow night & assume you start the next day?!! Hope so cos I got sommat yummy for my last meal & will then have to have a big chuck out! I've got Froday & Monday off in readyness for feeling cack! Have also done some advance planning & got a paint by no's kit and tapestry to keep me busy (Cant be on here ALL the time after all!!). Have to say I feel quite sick as eaten 2 meals today where I'd normally have one! Do we ever learn eh! Also gota scrapbook so I can chart my progress in arty farty form!! Its v. pink to reflect the girlie inside waiting to pounce at a moments notice!! How you all getting on? Think of me tomorrow at my first meeting! Am looking forward to starting & hope my group are lovely!

Hi ISOM, good luck for tomorrow night! You sound really well prepared; you'll be fine. Hope you enjoyed Val d'Isère despite the skiing not being a great success - I gather conditions/weather in France last week were excellent. I have to say that skiing is loads easier when you've lost weight, so maybe another year...

Enjoy your last supper! Talking of which, did you have tartiflette in France? It's my favourite: am already planning to make it when I get to cheese on management (I have some reblochon squirrelled away in the freezer).

You sound so organised and aware of what you're letting yourself in for. I'm sure you are going to be really successful and achieve all your goals:D.

Welcome Back ISOM :) Good to have you back and I'm really glad that you're getting to start tomorrow. Enjoy your last day - soon it's soups and shakes all the way!

Cath

Hi Started last Friday 16th
am doing ok, felt bad monday and yesterday
Really glad to have found this forum , you are all so supportive and lovely
looking forward to a slim summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone :wavey:

Hope you're all doing ok this week. Sorry I've not been around much but have had work stuff and poorly dog to take care of, but I'm back to LL for my weigh-in tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Feeling much better now that I have got over the groggyness and aches I had to start with.

Evening Everyone :)

Had my weigh in last night and I lost 3lbs. How is everyone else doing with their weigh in's this week?

Hi to Samseal, I felt a bit tired in the first week but it soon passes :)

Hi Wendy, hope your weigh in went well for you!

WEll done Samantha :D

Another 4lbs off for me this week. I'm really pleased as I didn't think I'd do that well.

:coffee: Hi, everyone,im on day 5 and today i have felt very lethargic, it's awful,:hitthefan: my children wanted to go to the park this afternoon and then rollerblading this evening, and i felt i had a pair of moon boots on!! i walked over 5 miles though, so hopefully will benefit on weigh in on friday!no head ache or hunger pangs though!but i feel as though my head won't hit my pillow before im on zzzs[:nightf: how long is it normally before you loose 2 stone?

be strong and think of those summer days as slimmies!! angelxx;)

WooHoooo Steph, thats great!!! :clap:

Hi Angel, I also felt tired in my first week, my LLC told me I need to drink more water. I tried really hard in week 2 and dont seem to be so tired.

:eek: :jelous: :wow: Hi, Samantha, you are doing brill if i get a result like you i will be more than happy,end of my first week on friday night,i have been drinking water 5ltrs a day do you think i may need more as i am 5.11 tall? i have not had headaches or dizziness, but just feel like everything is extra effort, i need to do my spring clean and i am a bit of a cleanaholic but at the moment can just about muster cooking dinner and loading the dishwasher,help i hope it will get back to normality sooon!! :psiholog:

Hi all,
Well just back from my first LL meeting and eaten my last meal (which I actually didnt enjoy!), chucked loads of "bitty" food out & just off to bed for the first day of the rest of my life tomorrow! Not looking forward to the side effects of starting but have booked Fri/Mon off work so have a long weekend to get over it & clean the house up, get rid of spices etc as by the time I start eating they'll all be out of date! Going to give most of it away though so neighbors will benefot! Feeling excited but actually quite tired - still getting over cold & its been a hard week in work. Well done on all efforts so far! How did the weigh in go Wendy? Hope dog improves...welcome Samseal & thanks for the welcome back Katie! 5 litres is pretty good going Angel! Just dont overdo it because you can drink too much water - my cousin actually went into a coma as she had too luch too quickly on a treck (mind you shes a skinny dut!!)! Anyway...off to bed I go with my mag...have a good day tomorrow! Suspect I'll be having an early night but will look in on you all!!

Well done Steph and Samantha :clap: :clap:

I had my 2nd weigh-in last night and lost another 3lb's, so thats 1 stone in a fortnight :D I'm really pleased with that.

Angel & Sam, I felt really rough in my first week or so - headaches, feeling like I had flu symptoms etc but I think it was from about day 10 onwards that I felt much better. I feel like I have more energy, no headaches and really upbeat about it all. Everyone here said the first week or so would be tough but it really does get better ;)

Hi all I had my first weigh in on Tuesday night and I lost 11.5lbs woohoo. onwards with week 2.
Mandy x.

ISOM - hope it all goes well for you today and over your long weekend. At last your time has come ;)

Hopefilly - brilliant loss, well done :D

Wendy - Excellent losing a stone, feels great doesn't it :)

Cath

also starting in March

Hi there, found this post today whilst surfing the Internet and it's great. I re-started LL for the second time on Tuesday and am finding it so hard, can't remember if I found it so hard last time. I lost 6 and a half stone over a year ago, felt fantastic, got pregant and put back 5 stone, oh well. My baby is now 13 weeks old and I am desperate to get back to where I was before feeling fabulous. I am not doing counselling at the moment as it's impossible with the baby but this site is so supportive. It's day 3 and I am finding it so hard to cope and I am so hungry, do you know when it is going to get better and at certain times during the day I wonder if I can carry on whilst looking after my baby and son because the hunger is making me feel weak. Help.

Bye for now
Caz

Hi there, found this post today whilst surfing the Internet and it's great. I re-started LL for the second time on Tuesday and am finding it so hard, can't remember if I found it so hard last time. I lost 6 and a half stone over a year ago, felt fantastic, got pregant and put back 5 stone, oh well. My baby is now 13 weeks old and I am desperate to get back to where I was before feeling fabulous. I am not doing counselling at the moment as it's impossible with the baby but this site is so supportive. It's day 3 and I am finding it so hard to cope and I am so hungry, do you know when it is going to get better and at certain times during the day I wonder if I can carry on whilst looking after my baby and son because the hunger is making me feel weak. Help.

Bye for now
Caz

Hi Caz,

Congratulations ad well done your baby:)

You have lost your weight before and you will do so again.

Funny how just like child birth we can forget how hard it can be....:rolleyes: the first week on a vlcd is very difficult until you get back into ketosis and after that it does get easier.

If your feeling very hungry it might help if you split the packets or one or two of them and have them over the course of the day, this can help even it out.

Your on day three now so ketosis can't be too far away...

Love Mini xxx

Hi Caz

Hang on in there, as Mini says you'll soon be in ketosis and then you'll feel loads better as you're not going to be hungry. You've done this before (and done very well at that) and you know you can do it again.

Keep us posted.

Cath

Back