Working Solutions Pep talk needed

Fattibumbum

Hi folks, I've been doing Exante for 3 weeks, I managed 2 full weeks on TS but it just wasn't for me, I ended up feeling ill all the time, shaking, heart racing, things going black if I turned too fast and have been doing WS for the last week. The first 2 weeks I only lost 9lbs in total and in this last week I've lost absolutely nothing. My body does seem a bit smaller but the weight isn't shifting and 9lbs for working my ass off for 3 weeks at this seems so crap :cry::mad:.

The thing is I'm not that hungry, I'm managing with a bar for breakfast, a porridge or soup for lunch and shake for supper, I've been having a meal of cauliflower rice or salad leaves served with some stir fried chicken, mushrooms, onion and water chestnuts. It is well under the 1000 cals a day and still no weight off. I did Cambridge before and managed about 6 weeks on SS before adding some food and once I did I still lost even though I was 2 stones lighter than I am now.

I'm just so frustrated. My husband has lost over a stone in 3 weeks and has now had to start having a meal too as he was feeling ill with just the shakes and struggling at work but he's still losing. (skinny handsome big git that he is lol :p)

I'll keep going as I am as the weight has to come off but I am sooooo mad it's taking this long. I keep thinking that if I was doing WW or SW to the letter I'd have had 9lbs off by now no problem and I'd have had a nice full belly too.

Sorry for being a misery guts. x

Back