Peppermint Tea

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Sammeh, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Sammeh

Sammeh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is my first day at work doing this and aside from coffee and tea, the only herbal tea available is Raspberry Leaf tea or Peppermint Leaf tea - I feel like my caffine intake has gone through the roof and need something else to drink for the afternoon - can I have either of these or are leaf teas out of the question? I am taking it as red that the Lemon and Ginger tea (left from when I was suffering from morning sickness LOL) is def out of the question!
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *lil*

*lil* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(36.41%)
    I'm pretty sure any leaf tea is ok it's flower tea that isn't ! I'm not a flavoured tea drinker so I'm not 100% but think I've read it somewhere :) someone will let you know if I'm wrong :)

4. Sammeh

Sammeh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Lil. Hubby picked up some Boullion for me tonight so will take that in tomorrow as a break from coffee until I can find out what herbal teas are ok.

5. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.08%)
    Diet:
    slimmers world
    peppermint tea defo Ok as is any leafy tea xx

6. TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster Padlocking the cookie jar

Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Peppermint as said deffo ok and you sholud try making up a peppermint tea and then adding half a choc or vanilla shake .........mmmm couldn't do this without them!

Lemon and fruity teas can be a prob as citric acid knocks some people out of the big K.

Xxx

7. Sammeh

Sammeh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks - might try making a hot shake at the weekend - can't take blender into work so stuck with cold shakes and bars on work days!
    might try peppermint chocolate on Sat morning - sounds yummy in my head, will let you know the reality in a couple of days time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.