• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Peppermint Tea

Sammeh

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This is my first day at work doing this and aside from coffee and tea, the only herbal tea available is Raspberry Leaf tea or Peppermint Leaf tea - I feel like my caffine intake has gone through the roof and need something else to drink for the afternoon - can I have either of these or are leaf teas out of the question? I am taking it as red that the Lemon and Ginger tea (left from when I was suffering from morning sickness LOL) is def out of the question!
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*lil*

Gold Member
S: 15st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 5st9lb(36.41%)
I'm pretty sure any leaf tea is ok it's flower tea that isn't ! I'm not a flavoured tea drinker so I'm not 100% but think I've read it somewhere :) someone will let you know if I'm wrong :)

Sammeh

Silver Member
Thanks Lil. Hubby picked up some Boullion for me tonight so will take that in tomorrow as a break from coffee until I can find out what herbal teas are ok.

TheCookieMonster

Padlocking the cookie jar
C: 15st1.6lb G: 11st4.7lb BMI: 30.4
Peppermint as said deffo ok and you sholud try making up a peppermint tea and then adding half a choc or vanilla shake .........mmmm couldn't do this without them!

Lemon and fruity teas can be a prob as citric acid knocks some people out of the big K.

Xxx

Sammeh

Silver Member
thanks - might try making a hot shake at the weekend - can't take blender into work so stuck with cold shakes and bars on work days!
might try peppermint chocolate on Sat morning - sounds yummy in my head, will let you know the reality in a couple of days time!