30g Weight watcher mature cheese 1.5pts
20g (Around 5 pieces) Asda sliced Pepperoni 2.5pts
Mushrooms 0pts
Herbs
Tomato Puree 0pts
Lettuce 0pts

Total 5.5pts

What to do.

1. Spread 1 Weight watchers tortilla wrap with Tomato puree.
2. Grate the cheese and place 15g onto the base
3. Chop Mushrooms and cut the sliced pepperoni in half. Add to them to the base.
4. Add the rest of the cheese.
5. Add herbs if desired
6. Oven bake at gas mark 6 until the cheese is melted
7. Serve on a bed of lettuce and enjoy.

Last edited:
hey, this sounds like a really good idea!! Wondering where you found the WW cheese and WW tortillas though, Ive never seen them!!!

You can get the cheese and wraps at Asda. Usually the wraps are with the Mexican foods if they are not with the bread.

This sounds lovely - I shall certainly be placing this on next weeks meal list!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

tried this the past two nights and I have to say I think I am addicted to these they are flaming gorgeous! Who needs proper pizza when you have these!! Thanks u!!

Oh I luv pizza!!! Never thought of using a wrap - cant wait to try this - thanks xx

i think i will give this a go aswell, i usually use ww pitta bread to make pizzas but this will be a refreshing change! x

I tried this and didn't like it, although I didn't have any pepperoni or herbs :(
Have to go back to the drawing board I think, which is a shame 'cause it seemed like a nice idea!

I have to say I LOVE this recipe!! Thanks, it's one of my favourites now!! :)

I tried this and didn't like it, although I didn't have any pepperoni or herbs :(
Have to go back to the drawing board I think, which is a shame 'cause it seemed like a nice idea!

I have tried these aswell and loved them but thats because i only put on what i wanted i had cheese onion mushroom and ham they are gorgeous and i love them :D just cheese and tomato is lovely aswell!!!

Nope, floppy pizza would be just rubbish. No the tortilla wrap goes really crispy once its been in the oven so its like a really really thin and crispy pizza, they are delicious!! I usually have 2, they only work out 3.5 points each, what more can you ask for?! :D

I used 60g of Be Good To Yourself Mature Cheddar + tortilla which totals to 6 points, mushrooms and red peppers, shared with my mum and had a free point salad with it. Lovely for 3 points!

Back