Pepsi Max

Afraid not, but apparently you can have a max of 1 pint of Coke Zero a day, just be careful some people have reported that it starts cravings. I found that it hurt my tummy, all the fizzing on an empty tummy I think.

No pepsi max as it contains citric acid, which is not allowed. Lenwie is right though limited amout of coke zero.

I used to be mad on coke, but I think if I start drinking the coke zero it would start off cravings.
I am going to stick with my water, plus as I dont buy any coke anymore the boys are now drinking water.

I don't know if it's changed, (I haven't heard anything to the contrary and the SS book only talks about zero kcal drinks and excessive use of), but a couple of years ago head office issued a thing to all counsellors saying that once ketosis has been established the citric acid in diet drinks like Pepsi Max/diet coke etc isn't enough to affect ketosis.

When I have fizzy drinks I always have Pepsi Max.

16 years ago I used to drink diet coke. That never affected my weight loss.

But those new to the diet have to go careful with cravings and hunger as they may be one of the few who drop out of ketosis really easily.

Basically if Pepsi Max makes you hungry or gives you cravings - don't have it.

Everyone is different.

my cdc said if i was on a night out limited diet coke would be ok (as most places dont sell coke zero yet) and that it dosent effect may pple ketosis, but of course everyone is different so hav a small amount to check first

xxx

So on SS are you allowed diet coke just limit yourself?

I've had 2 pints of diet coke since starting 2 weeks ago, I text my CDC and she said not to, but when your out with your friends and their drinking away its bad enough drinking diet coke let alone water lol.

Not going to go out to pubs for a good while now, but I'd still like a change from water now and again.

Diet coke the best way to go?

Back