1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Pepsi max...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fattyboomboom14, 20 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Well-Known Member

So I had two cans on Saturday (on week 3+3days).. And I weighed on Sunday and I had lost 2lb! I'm now worried that it's not allowed? Ahh :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slimmershelly

slimmershelly Well-Known Member

Hey hun, I think it's coke zero that were aloud not Pepsi max, maybe that's why? Xx

4. Fattyboomboom14

Lost 2lb in one day lol, not the week. X

5. slimmershelly

2lbs in one day is bloody fab :) well done xXx

6. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Hi FBB
    I have one can a day of coke zero (usually only Monday to Friday at work though) - don't think I could manage without.

xxxx

Last edited: 21 January 2014
  7. slimmershelly

I test myself too to one can after my weighing on Monday evenings with a ss+ meal :) xXx

8. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Well-Known Member

Do you not find that sweetners make you really hungry? They have a similar effect on the brain as sugar, so your body is searching for the 'high' afterward, and therefore you feel hungry. I can't have them at all!

9. slimmershelly

I only have the one can a week as a treat so Iv not noticed!!! x

10. Fattyboomboom14

I was hungry yesterday, so not having anymore again. X

11. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

I can't say I've noticed to be honest so will continue with my one a day
    xx

12. Dreamofsuccess

Dreamofsuccess Well-Known Member

I am too scared to touch fizzy juice. I was a Pepsi max junkie before. I am actually astounded that it's not bothering me drinking water so I am going to stick with it incase I give myself a taste for it again.

13. ShelleyWebb

ShelleyWebb Member

I don't have it daily but always have one to hand. I find when I am in the mood to eat regardless I drink this. The flavour and the way it fills my tummy is satisfying and I lose the need to eat

14. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Diet drinks are one of the things I am aiming to give up when I've finished the diet.

15. MrsElms

MrsElms Active Member

Always had a can of coke zero, rarely finished but found it a life saver x