Pepsi max...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fattyboomboom14, 20 January 2014.

1. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Well-Known Member

So I had two cans on Saturday (on week 3+3days).. And I weighed on Sunday and I had lost 2lb! I'm now worried that it's not allowed? Ahh :(
  2. slimmershelly

slimmershelly Well-Known Member

Hey hun, I think it's coke zero that were aloud not Pepsi max, maybe that's why? Xx
  3. Fattyboomboom14

Lost 2lb in one day lol, not the week. X
  4. slimmershelly

2lbs in one day is bloody fab :) well done xXx
  5. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Hi FBB
    I have one can a day of coke zero (usually only Monday to Friday at work though) - don't think I could manage without.

Last edited: 21 January 2014
  6. slimmershelly

I test myself too to one can after my weighing on Monday evenings with a ss+ meal :) xXx
  7. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Well-Known Member

Do you not find that sweetners make you really hungry? They have a similar effect on the brain as sugar, so your body is searching for the 'high' afterward, and therefore you feel hungry. I can't have them at all!
  8. slimmershelly

I only have the one can a week as a treat so Iv not noticed!!! x
  9. Fattyboomboom14

I was hungry yesterday, so not having anymore again. X
  10. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

I can't say I've noticed to be honest so will continue with my one a day
  11. Dreamofsuccess

Dreamofsuccess Well-Known Member

I am too scared to touch fizzy juice. I was a Pepsi max junkie before. I am actually astounded that it's not bothering me drinking water so I am going to stick with it incase I give myself a taste for it again.
  12. ShelleyWebb

ShelleyWebb Member

I don't have it daily but always have one to hand. I find when I am in the mood to eat regardless I drink this. The flavour and the way it fills my tummy is satisfying and I lose the need to eat
  13. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Diet drinks are one of the things I am aiming to give up when I've finished the diet.
  14. MrsElms

MrsElms Active Member

Always had a can of coke zero, rarely finished but found it a life saver x