Perhaps a silly question...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
...but if these VLCD companies know that constipation is a common side effect, why do they not put more fibre into the packs?

I know CD sells fibre powder separately (for about £8 a tub!!!!) but surely it would be simpler to just put a little extra into the food packs themselves?

Maybe it's just a money spinner for them, but as far as I can tell Exante don't sell any fibre supplement.

Yes, I'm grumpy because once again I have had to crack open the constipation relief tablets :mad: At least next week is add a meal week and I can have some veggies :eek:

Thats a good point thankfully I havent suffered yet - fingers crossed x

Totally agree! I'm sooooo fed up of dulcolax cramps and running to the loo every 5 mins just incase what you think is wind really isn't haha!

Oh yes Lisaberry I have experienced that today!!! I'm going to pick up some fibre supplement from Boots at some point. Just haven't got round to it yet!

It'll be the best thing u ever do Gem honestly. I suffered bad but since getting some fibre supplements ive been absolutely fine! x

ive not really had any issues, and usually on low carb plans i do?

i think the amount im drinking plays a big part in it... x

Me too. I drink at least 3 litres, sometimes more....today i bet ive drank about 5 lol (been out in the garden all day and was roasting haha) so i know im drinking enough. First week i was never off the toilet then i found it hard to go. Not bad at all now that im takin fibre supps. xx

Back