Perhaps this is a great idea. =)

Trousers, natch! I wouldn't be advertising new knickers so excitedly! Though mine are getting loose these days. ;)

I am still in ketosis!! :D It appears as though TOTM really is having a huge affect on this week's loss. :( I had a small cup of black tea - no add-ins - last night, and it felt like such a treat! My friend at the cafe laughed and said, "Gosh, I could never do a diet where a small cup of tea is a rare treat!" I know we're allowed a cup a day, but I've been very strict and not given myself that. I haven't had one since Aug. 1st.

And I'm down 1 more lb! And now I'm running late for work! Ta!

what??? you cant have tea????? as long as its black whats the big deal...we are allowed it.....is it tea as in proper tea...like over here thou???

Yes, shell. It is a proper Earl Grey tea. Black, no additives. I know it's okay to have a cup a day, but I used to have a cup a day, so I decided to refrain. See, this way... I can use it for different things. I see it as a real treat to have the cup of tea, so I can use it as a reward when I've done very well or a pick me up on days like yesterday.

I LOVE THE CHICKEN SOUP!!! IT'S FANTASTIC!!

A little sweeter than the typical, but when I added a bit of black pepper and a tiny sprinkling of paprika and curray powder it did the trick. I'd enjoy this OFF the diet!!! I always did prefer the broth to the rest.

Lost another 1 lb! Decided I don't much care for the tomato, but I can do it if it is hot. It wasn't the taste - it was the graniness of it not mixing well. I'm going to try blending it cold in the blender then simmering over the stone to see if that will blend it better. Official week 2 weigh in is tomorrow, and I keep telling myself that 4lbs is a LOT for 1 week during TOTM and next week will go faster.

Today I've been a bad girl. Still have 2 soups to finish before I hit the sack (which I'm not planning on doing, so double bad) and I haven't even yet had 20oz. of water!! I suppose it's better than cheating, but I need to get my butt in gear!! Going to the cinema tonight as my treat for 2 weeks without cheating. :) My mother's cranky. :(

My stomach has a dimple in it where it's beginning to lose fat!!1 Yahoo!!!!

WEEK 2 ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

> Lost 4 lbs. (While on TOTM, so even bigger)
> Learned to weigh myself less, and only in morning.
> This makes 2 whole weeks gone without cheating even once!
> Lost a size over the past 2 weeks! Almost 2!
> Learned that I enjoy the chicken soup. =)
> Began social activities for the new semester at university without having to eat just because everyone around me was eating.
> Resisted homeade, warm, chocolate chip cookies!!!!
> Stomach is getting visibly smaller.

Yesterday was a true accomplishment. I mentor kids ages 12-18, and we had a "lock-in" at the church from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am. There were 00 of them and 10 or so of us. I managed to keep up with them through relay games, guitar hero, go-cart and boat racing, mini golf, arcade games (including DDR), etc - all night! And the counselors (us) got unevenly distributed on the busses so I was the only counselor in charge of a bus of 60 of those 200 kids on my own! :-o

I brought a small can of Coke Zero in case I needed it, but I managed to get throguh without the caffeine, without cheating, without falling asleep, or getting weak! Of course, I slept all day today and now it is 6pm and I have 3 meals to finish before bed..... but overall a nice accomplishment. :)

Hey Hun, I am lurking quietly .....Sorry :( I have fallen off the wagon and when i do i tend to just blatently dissappear. But i keep an eye on you just to make sure your ok :)

Ill be back soon,
Taz x

Aww, tazzi! A lot of people do - it's a hard diet. Maybe you could restart on SS+?

It's frustrating to work so hard and see not even 1 lb lost in a week. Thanks to Mini and Lily for encouragement on that thread this morning.Will keep at it, and according to my sis (who hasn't seen me in about 2 wks) I'm visibly slimmer - so maybve it's inches offinstead this week. One way to know for sure is to go try those blue jeans on that were just a tiny bit tight when I shopped last week. If they fit, they are mine and it means I'm nearly down 2 sizes in just 2 1/2 weeks!

Hey shell - excellent now, thanks!!

I took that shopping trip. The jeans did not fit. THEY WERE TOO LOOSE!! I had to buy the NEXT size down!! WAHOO!! I LOST 2 SIZES IN 2 AND A HALF WEEKS!!

Who cares if the scale doesn't come down - I'm losing inches which is WAY more important!!!!!!!! :D

I made it through my favorite meal, surrounded by all my eating friends, and didn't touch a bite!

Wow tazzi! Sounds fun, though! :D

Lol shell. I hope the pattenr keeps up. :)

WEEK 3 Weigh In: 0 LBS LOST?!?! ::sobs::

Week 3 Accomplishments (ugh, yeah... right....):
> Lost a size
> Did not cheat one single time.
> Learned to be in social situations which involve food and eating without eating myself.
> Managed to keep going even when I felt really, really low.
> Started turning male heads at Uni. Apparently, I'm worth looking at and talking to and flirting with now.... One even said, "Dude, I don't remember her being that hot!" "Dude.... she WASN'T!"

There might be others but hell if I know them right now. I can't believe I didn't lose a single lb!! 17lbs in 3 wks isn't quite as grand, and 17 in 4 will be really awful for the START of this diet.

Back