Perhaps this is a great idea. =)

Lost a pound. Yay! And today, I went to cafe where there were homemade raspberry cupcakes. I didn't eat a single one, even though I had one in front of me for over an hour!!

Oh I struggled. I pawned as many off the plate as I could, but these ppl insisted on leaving 1 for me in case I changed my mind.. gaah! Lol.

I did eat 1 minuscule piece of bread, not even half a bite - maybe less than a nibble - dipped ever is slightly in grape juice, but I didn't want to not take communion, and I can't just throw it out after getting it! I don't think that will kill me though. It wasn't even a morsel.

I bet they thought they were doing the right thing....but it sounds like it was there to test you :)
Well done on not crumbling!

What time is it where you are now? x

Just after midnight here. =) And I didn't get the chance o make my food today with the rush of uni. So now I have to eat all 3 together before bed. *groans* I just know my stomach is going to hate me for this tonight....

lol- it's not really the most attractive of midnight feasts :D
But yes, make sure you do take your packs :)

Do you get the long weekend over there this weekend? or is it just in the UK?
x

Just in UK. We have a long weekend at August's end.

I put on my swimming suit - the one that squashes m chest flat and usually makes me hide behind a towel because I look like nothing but stomach and thigh ugh - and I actually look decent! Not hot, yet, but my stomach is not sticking out like crazy - the most prominent feature now are the curves you can clearly see! :D Swimming, ho!

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!! MY SKIRT JUST FELL OFF OF ME!!!!! LITERALLY FELL TO THE FLOOR!!!! I just wore it last WEEK - and sure it was a little loose, but not like THAT!!!

So the jeans I bought, oh... last week! Remember, just a little tight? Not only are they loose now, but I can pull them off without unbuttoning and unzipping them!! :D Oh, and I'm 1 lb away from a 20 lb. loss!

Wow, thats amazing! Well done you! You should be super proud of yourself!!!! :D

Oh my gosh no lie! I'm so excited! Also, congrats on quitting smoking. It will improve the way you feel more than even losing weight will!

So the jeans I bought, oh... last week! Remember, just a little tight? Not only are they loose now, but I can pull them off without unbuttoning and unzipping them!! :D Oh, and I'm 1 lb away from a 20 lb. loss!

Hey well done! thats fantastic :)
x

Oh my gosh no lie! I'm so excited! Also, congrats on quitting smoking. It will improve the way you feel more than even losing weight will!

Aint that the truth!!! :D And everything is so new, the smells, the tastes, even the way the air feels...just down to no smoking :)

It's quite an accomplishment. I think quitting smoking is as hard as dieting, if not harder. But it is just as worth it in the end. =) You are doing well, I can just bet. =)

Thanks, shell and kitty. It definitely feels amazing!! And people are starting to notice. Someone told me today that I'm shrinking and shriveling into myself. Several people complimented me on how much weight I've lost. Even my cooking class noticed!

I HIT THE 20 LB MARK!!!!!

Kitty - where's your diary? I've been trying to find it.

I HIT THE 20 LB MARK!!!!!

Kitty - where's your diary? I've been trying to find it.

That fantastic hun!!!! Well done :)

It's covered in dust because I keep failing at trying to get back on track.

Will dust it off soon and see if it can help me get back on track.
x

Aww, Kitty you can do it! I know you can. I love food, so if I can do it, anyone can!

Back