periods after the pill

gonabslim79

Hi Guys,

I may sound a bit thick but was hoping someone could help me.

I took my last pill on the 1st of july. and then had my normal period which came on the monday (it lasted 7 days and was very heavy compared to my normal 2-3 day ones).

Now i havent bled yet. and i thought that i was supposed to have a 'withdrawal' bleed once my body realised that i wasnt taking the pill anymore.

so was that it? if i work out my cycle from that 1st day of my period i believe i am now in my fertile part. but i am not sure......
thanks

I'm sorry I'm not use at all.. I was on the pill injection for a short time (a year) but came off it 8 years ago.. it took a further year for my cycle to regulate properly which isn't uncommon on the injection.

If you are trying then 'cover your bases' thats what I'd do! lol

Hi Guys,

I may sound a bit thick but was hoping someone could help me.

I took my last pill on the 1st of july. and then had my normal period which came on the monday (it lasted 7 days and was very heavy compared to my normal 2-3 day ones).

Now i havent bled yet. and i thought that i was supposed to have a 'withdrawal' bleed once my body realised that i wasnt taking the pill anymore.

so was that it? if i work out my cycle from that 1st day of my period i believe i am now in my fertile part. but i am not sure......
thanks

You wont necessary have a withdrawal bleed...I didn't

You had your period on the 6th of July which means you are fertile on 19th July for a couple of days, your discharge will be like the white of an egg and sperm LOVE it like this as they can live up to 5 days in it!!

So you are very fertile at the minute, make the most of it!!

ahh thats great info. i just wanted to make sure i had my facts right.

thanks for your help!!!

Back