Periods normal on refeed .....

oh cool your birthday is 2 days after mine!! :D
Am 21, 22 in august!!!

well atleast you've learnt to tune it all out - i duno how you are coping with it i really dont! lol

LOL cool! I've come across another leo!

I hardly ever find any leos, especially august leos.

You get used to it. When you've heard it 100 times :D

Just got back from the docs and he prescribed me some 'norethisterone' tablets he told me they will stop my bleeding if i wish and that it could be down to my diet or my implant - so have been put on the minor ops list to have my implant changed ... just a matter of waiting!

I think i might not bother with the tablets though - i mean my period isnt heavy its just there constantly and just annoying and seeing as i have less than 4 weeks now untill refeed i think i will see how it goes when my implant gets changed and whether they stop once i am eating again. Felt like i was wasting his time but he took my blood pressure, all ok and congratulated me on losing so much weight! (he the doc that i went to to lose weight via reductil and orlistat) bless him.

But just waiting now to see when i can have my implant changed! :sigh:

Tanya, just left a message on your other thread. Do you me your dosc told you to lose weight via reductil and orlistat? Are these the ones you can by over the counter now? x

Hi rach - yeah when i was trying to lose weight i went to my doc. first i was on orlistat and then i was on reductil - then i gave up! lol

Orlistat are the ones you can buy over the counter now yeah!
They are just not worth it! lol

thanks joy :)

yeah i managed to do it but now i think i'll wait untill im on refeed before adding pics to my sig :giggle:

Why wait - get them up girl, be proud of what you have achieved so far, you have done brilliantly and a shining example.

Back