Periods

well my weigh in went well girls, lost 4lb so don't feel sad just yet :)

My weigh in went well too I lost 4lb :)
That's 1 stone 5lb in 3 weeks despite having x2 periods in the 3 weeks! :) x

Hi all,

How strange because on my 5th day I came on too!!!! So strange right? Does anyone have an explanation of why? Its lighter than usual but I really hope it doesnt last long and keep happening throughout my time on cwp! Xx

Donnamarie i am having the same problem it is driving me nuts!!! Mine came two weeks early And still spotting grrrr! :(

I had spotting for a few days on and off but it finally came and hasnt stopped for a few days so i assume its here now

Well isnt being a woman bloody fantastic, had the rod for 14 months and never had a period with it, weigh in day and what do you know!!!! Absolutely furious, was hoping for a big number today and I just know I'm gonna be let down even after being 100% glad to know its getting rid of bad cells so hopefully next week will be a big number instead, sob :( x

Mine came on my first weigh in night huni :cry:Im really hoping that will mean I get a nice loss this week though, fingers crossed! How do you get on with the rod (is that the one in your arm?) I had that before and I was like Jekyll and Hyde, lol! xx

Yes that's what I'm thinking, I'm fine with it but my friend was like you on it and had it taken out, although the oh would probably say I've always been a jakyl and Hyde haha x

Back