Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Periods????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mr & Mrs chubbychops, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Mr & Mrs chubbychops

Mr & Mrs chubbychops Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning

Has anyone else had a change to their TOTM?? I seem to have started this morning two weeks early without the usual build up of sore boobies and water retention!! Is this just a reaction to my change in diet and will I get my period as normal in two weeks?? I am on the coil so am usually really regular.

Funny how I expect you all to be doctors out there but you are all so helpful.

Louise

xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

Very common for changes when on a VLCD so don't worry.

As always if you are concerned then pop along and see your GP as he/she should be your major source of medical advice.

Have a good weekend

Mike

4. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    You store hormones in your fat so as it is used as a source of energy - hormones are released into you system.........lots of clients doing a VLCD find that their cycle will change and be affected. :)

5. prettyfromtheback

prettyfromtheback Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Totally normal Louise. I thought I was immune cos like you I was regular as clockwork - first one was just as I started CD as normal, second was on time but a bit heavier than usual - 3rd one 2 weeks early! SHould all settle down once the hormones released during your weightloss stop going mental.

6. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    My periods are completely up the swanny anyway, so I know how you feel. I'm hoping I will return to some sort of normality???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.