Personal question about dress size...

Awww bless you both, I think a glass (of water!) should be raised to support underwear a great invention of modern man!!

Gxx

DO YOUR BOOBS HANG LOW, DO THEY WOBBLE TO AND FRO CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A KNOT CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A BOW..............
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yep and that's before I lose all the weight

At my start weight (14.4) my 16s were on the tight side, now after a stone and a bit off they are somewhat looser. I probably won't be able to fit into 14s until I'm about 12st :eek: I'm 5'6"

I'm 5 10 weigh 12 13lbs and am a size 12-14, which is where I'm happy!

Guys, I can't tell you how happy this thread has made me. I've haven't been slim as an adult - ever! I was a size 1 on my 17th Birthday - that's as far back as I can remember size-wise.

I'm 5 ft 9 and currently Size 14 top and bottom and currently weigh 13St 10lb but am aiming for a Size 12. Judging rougly by what you others have said and in relation to my height I may make this Size 12 thing by the time I go on holiday at the end of March. Just over 1 1/2 stone to go... Yeah!

I think dress sizes must have changed over the years. 20 years ago at 5' 10" tall and 11 stone I wore size 16 - sometimes a size 14 top. I have not got a big frame. Now you are all talking about being 12 stone something and being in a 14. At my lowest weight recently I was 13st 4lbs and wore 16/18. So looking forward to getting smaller.

im 5ft 2 and at my starting weight of 23 stone i was a size 30 - 32. now im 19 stone 3lb and in a size 24

Redpam...sizes have really changed, at this weight years ago I would have needed a much bigger size but these days the sizes are more generous. For example, a size 14 used to be a 29 inch waist now it's anything between 29 and 34 depending on the shop!

Htpink, I didn't think I'd be a small size at this weight either...but maybe it's to do with the bigger sizing nowadays lol!

The whole height-weight-size thing has always fascinated me.

I am 5ft 7 and at 17st 12lb I was a size 24. Now at 11st 4lb I am a size 12-14 depending on the cut of the clothes and which shop they are from.

Still won't/can't shop at topshop for trousers as although I can fit in them I need a 16 to get over my hips and find they are not generally cut with a curvy woman in mind! To be honest I would rather have my curves :cool:.

I am 5ft, weigh 16st, 8oz and am a size 22 top 24 bottom, I had a c-section too and my shape has def. changed because of it! x

I'm hovering around 12 and a half stone and am a 12/14 and I'm 5ft 4 and a half. I seem to be in a far too small size for my weight but hey - I don't mind!
I've got another 3 stone til my goal of 9 and a half stone - at this rate I'll be a size 6 at the end. How ironic it would be if I struggled to find clothes in a small enough size at the end!!!

MM x

I was 12 stone 3 and a size 16. I am now 9 stone 12lbs and a size 10. I am 5 ft 6.

Really they aren't, I think the small band size makes the cup size sound huge but actually the bra looks quite small. Just to really gross you out, they are so wibbly wobbly now I can fold them in half!! How's that for a party trick!!

Gx

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I just spat coffee all over my keyboard reading that!!!!!:D:D:D

They will firm up again:D

I'm 5' 3" and weigh 9 stone 6lb I wear size 8 bottoms and size 10 tops

when I was 13stone 7lb I wore size 20 tops and size 16 bottoms.

Back