Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

WI day today!! Finishing work at 1 so its go home, get on the scales and then do the finishing touches to the flat and start the prep list for tomorrow!!

FUN TIMES!!

Hope you all have a lovely christmas if i dont speak to you xxxxx

Hi, nice to see you back again x

Merry Christmas Pesty xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Merry Christmas one and all!! 3.6 loss yesterday so that's the 1.8 gain off plus a bit extra. Pretty sure I put it all back on with Xmas goodies today though!!! Oooofff haha

Hope you're all having a good day xxxx

Woo Hoo - well done you!
I've managed to stay clear of too many naughties although our xmas day lunch was stracotto and pasta.
So no doubt tomorrow I will be seriously bloated!

Hope you've had a good day chica.

Good day today but far too many pastries!!!!

Today is a horrible day. It's the anniversary of losing the most amazing woman I've ever had in my life. My grandma. So tonight it is a night of a few cans of cider - something I haven't had since being back on SW, curling up on the sofa with my OH and watching a film. Suppose to be out for drinks with friends but in reality I'll just end up upset.

Hope you've all had a good day and I shall be back on form tomorrow. Promise.

Xxxx

((( Big Hugs ))) Pesty - hope you've had a nice evening with your hubs

Afternoon chica, hope you are feeling ok today and didn't overdo the cider.

Hey Bev, only two ciders so not too crazy.

I was struck down with flu and today is my first day feeling mildly human!!

I havent eaten a lot at all but what i have has been naughty so thinking today will be a gain.

Suppose to be at a house party tonight but the way im feeling right now i doubt ill be going, if i do it will be vodka and diet drinks. tomorrow is the start of a new SW week for me and so new diary tomorrow and back to 100% (assuming i continue to feel better)

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and a good new years tonight!

xxx

Hey Bev, only two ciders so not too crazy.

I was struck down with flu and today is my first day feeling mildly human!!

I havent eaten a lot at all but what i have has been naughty so thinking today will be a gain.

Suppose to be at a house party tonight but the way im feeling right now i doubt ill be going, if i do it will be vodka and diet drinks. tomorrow is the start of a new SW week for me and so new diary tomorrow and back to 100% (assuming i continue to feel better)

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and a good new years tonight!

xxx

There has been a few of us poorly by the sounds of it Pesty... Hope you are on the mend now and want to wish you a happy new year babes...xx

from the dark side with love

All my family in the UK have the horrible chesty cold and quite a few in Spain too.
Our friends came back from the UK at the beginning of December with it and have proceded to give it to loads of people.
Mr P and I have thankfully escaped it.

Hope you have a good New Year and yes, 2014 here we come.
Drop in on the DGs fred when you can. Got a challenge goinbg for Easter.

I thought you'd all just been really quiet - its not in my subscribed threads anymore and i cant find it :eek: can you send me the link please?

WI on new years eve was a 1lb gain. No matter how hard i try i cannot update the ticker in my signature, stupid thing!!

Anyway, not great yesterday cooked breakfast waffles and such, as well as a chinese for dinner!! But it was mine and OHs 1st anniversary - no excuses though, back on the wagon or ill get another gain this week.

Hope youre all well xx

Well that's unfortunate. My lovely OH had surprised me with a meal out for our anniversary. A very non-SW all American meal out!!!

Going to have to be a goody two shoes from tomorrow!! On the plus side I've used 0 syns so far today!! Xx

Well i was good as possible having ribs as a starter (not a lot of sauce and all other options were deep fried)

Main was a large steak and chips, so i ate all the steak and about 15 chips and was full!! No pudding either

so hopefully not too much damage!!

OH seems to have suddenly stopped grasping the idea of SW, offering me full sugar energy drinks, chocolate, etc. I really must remind him of the rules and put a few SW recipe books on his lap!!

I do try my hardest, only have fry light in the cupboard, dont buy chocolate, biscuits or crisps (unless under 100 calories and happy synable), light mayo, etc. He just keeps adding naughties to the cupboard!!

Think im going to give him his own space in the cupboard and put in it everything I cant have so that he knows those bits are only for him, either that or go round with a permanent marker and write on everything!! lol

xx

Might have something to do with the cold and rain outside but the slow cooker is coming back out tonight - normally syn free and so much less hassle.

Tonight ive got chicken out of the freezer, not sure what im going to do with it but im thinking a hotpot of some description! YUM

xx

Might have something to do with the cold and rain outside but the slow cooker is coming back out tonight - normally syn free and so much less hassle.

Tonight ive got chicken out of the freezer, not sure what im going to do with it but im thinking a hotpot of some description! YUM

xx

Ours is out again too... Kev is making soup again and rice puds... I am going back to class next Tuesday and I think he is coming with me...xx

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

xx

Last year I made a chicken cobbler thingy, I put my chicken & veggies in the slow cooker, made up some mashed potatoes, made 'cobblers' out of them, then when I got home put the cobblers on the chicken & put in the over, it was syn free & absolutely delicious, the recipe is in the RSC challenge thread, so I've haven't got a scooby doo how to add threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year I made a chicken cobbler thingy, I put my chicken & veggies in the slow cooker, made up some mashed potatoes, made 'cobblers' out of them, then when I got home put the cobblers on the chicken & put in the over, it was syn free & absolutely delicious, the recipe is in the RSC challenge thread, so I've haven't got a scooby doo how to add threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fancy that recipe. What does RSC stand for so I can search for the fred?
To give us a link all you have to do is go to the thread, and then coopy the internet link and post it here.

Last edited:
Back