Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Well. Pasta kept me full until now, 3.5 hours isn't bad I suppose. I'm now hungry again and won't be having dinner until 6:30 ish when I get home but what I really want is quavers, so I have to ask myself 'am I really hungry or just bored'

I don't have quavers so would need to walk to the shop yet the mug shot in my draw doesn't interest me. Hmmmmmm

Quavers would win any time for me over a mug shot! :8855:

BTW Love the new piccie

Thanks Bev, Michelle and Ging!!!

I did not give in to the quavers as i decided i was just bored, its one thing to use them when im actually hungry and another to have them for the sake of it - and im very lucky i thought this way as when i got in, i had my dinner and found myself looking at a terrys chocolate orange, of which i ate 5 segments - at 2.5 syns each thats 12.5 syns!!!! Luckily id only had 3 syns so far yesterday which took my total to 15.5, just over, could have been much worse if id had the quavers!!!

So this evening is WI, I feel thinner, whether that reflects on the scales or not is a different matter but im really hoping it does!!!

Will weigh myself when i get in from work and let you all know how i get on!!! Wanting that 1lb off, anymore would be a bonus and help towards the 12 weeks 12lbs challenge, lets face it, Ill have a STS or gain in the next 12 weeks so i need all the help i can get!!!

The remainder of the evening is to be spent cleaning and clearing, I got distracted by the mold in the bedroom and spent most of the evening bleaching that and clearing out a box of old stuff - so much in fact that i managed to bin the box!!

Got up early this morning to wash my hair - in line with the new me, and i feel great YAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!!! Dont like coffee so off to find a strong tea in the office kitchen.

Laters taters!! xxx

Scary isnt it!! I dont really like any chocolate other than white chocolate and even then its only on * week that i get a craving so no idea why i was tucking into that!! haha

Can i get some clarification on something please?

Batchelors supernoodles... chicken
- only the fat free ones are free
- the normal ones are 3.5 syns per however many grams
- its 10 syns for the whole packet

Is this still the case??

I've seen so many people referring to them as free and they never use to be, there was a massive hoohar over it last time as the online syns showed 3.5 but actually that wasnt for the whole packet.

Only reason is that i have some doodling syns to do later and want to make sure that if these are 10 syns i accidentally drop them in the bin to avoid temptation.

xx

well, pasta n sauce may not be the way to go on WI day but heyho!! Chicken and mushroom today and its not that bad!! I find it usually a bit sloshy if i do it in the microwave but added a little less water and today its quite good.

Horrendous achey pain in my hip today, i get it every few months and its horrible - on par with neck ache if you ask me!! Happens every couple of months, heard it might be dehydration but yesterday i had 4 pints of SF juice, 2 glasses of lemonade and 4 cups of tea. Today ive had three teas and three pints of juice so im pretty sure it isnt that!

Rather annoying though!! So ive taken some pain killers, which i never do, heres hoping that it eases this afternoon!! xx

well, pasta n sauce may not be the way to go on WI day but heyho!! Chicken and mushroom today and its not that bad!! I find it usually a bit sloshy if i do it in the microwave but added a little less water and today its quite good.

Horrendous achey pain in my hip today, i get it every few months and its horrible - on par with neck ache if you ask me!! Happens every couple of months, heard it might be dehydration but yesterday i had 4 pints of SF juice, 2 glasses of lemonade and 4 cups of tea. Today ive had three teas and three pints of juice so im pretty sure it isnt that!

Rather annoying though!! So ive taken some pain killers, which i never do, heres hoping that it eases this afternoon!! xx

Try putting some marmite or soy sauce into your pasta and sauce makes it taste fab...xx

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Try putting some marmite or soy sauce into your pasta and sauce makes it taste fab...xx

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks sweetie, good tip!!

Yeh u are right with the super noodles, just looked it up - 10 syns for packet of chicken ones... Ouch!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh u are right with the super noodles, just looked it up - 10 syns for packet of chicken ones... Ouch!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BLIMEYYYYY!!!! Looks like these will indeed be accidentally falling in the bin later!! OH will go mad as he hates waste but i'm not having nearly a days worth of syns sitting round in the form of a cheeky snack. I'll fall into the horrendous trap, eat some, burp and then be hungry again!!

xx

Well, Im not in a fantastic mood!!

Went out at lunchtime thinking i would buy myself some new work trousers as the ones i currently have are baggy (and have been since i started SW again), the ones i am currently wearing are a size 16, so i go to the changing rooms with an array of size 14 styles and they are all MILES too small for me. Knowing that the trousers i have on might have a bit of 'give' from their old age I went back out, got an array of size 16 styles and went back to the changing rooms. They JUST fit, very snug on the stomach and then far too big on the legs and bum.

Thinking it must be the shop (new look) i went back to primark where i bought the trousers from. Went straight for a size 16 in the exact style i currently have (so exactly the same size and style as i currently have) the size 16 is too small. So i went to get a size 18 - irritated at this point - came back to the changing rooms and they are far too big!!!

So basically my current size 16s are way too big for me and i need to go out tomorrow and go up a half size and find a shop that sells a size 17. No wonder people get miserable about their weight!! They lose weight and go up sizes!!!!

I would like to note at this point that i am a terrible shopper anyway, absolutely hate it. I require a body double to go out with me and just try on the things i pass them so that i dont have to bother.

In other news, the quavers OH bought me are a giant bag (8 syns instead of 4.5) so im ignoring those and my orange was truly rank. So ive eaten a toblerone tiny for 1.5 syns, that will keep me full for 2.5 hours till WI surely :8855:

Allllrighty then, back to work!!!

You have to remember that shop sizes vary and even work ones I have from JS differ... I have size 14's that fit great some are snug and I have 16's that fit...Just... Then other 16's that are too big... Primarni and New Look sizes vary wildly... Don't be too hard on yourself...xx

From the Dark side with love...xx

Weighed in, lost 3lbs, did a little victory dance then OH picked me up and put me in the kitchen to start dinner. So I made him guess how many lbs lighter I feel HAHAHAHAHA

Feeling rather chuffed right now

Xxx

Weighed in, lost 3lbs, did a little victory dance then OH picked me up and put me in the kitchen to start dinner. So I made him guess how many lbs lighter I feel HAHAHAHAHA

Feeling rather chuffed right now

Xxx

Well done... *does best goff dance* xx

From the Dark side with love...xx

Well done Pesty, fab loss!! xx

Back