Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Hey pesty its been a while. Hope your keeping well. Saw your diary on my first page so thought I would drop by and say hi :)

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

Hello Lovie!!

6lb off first WI?!?!? Well done you!!!

Thanks for popping in :)

xxx

Haha what my tag doesnt say though is that I gained 12lb over xmas hence the joining again! I got down to 9 stone 10 at beginning of last year and I was brushing 12 again when I rejoined! Guess thats what marriage does to ya haha

LPV

I'm crap with dinners! I do shift work so i'm often all over the place. Planning seems to be key though. Have a good day

The sachets are a lifesaver for me, I really love saucy dinners and getting a low syn sauce in SW is either time consuming or not that nice so these have really helped.

Ive seen the syns on here somewhere for all of them but colmans, etc tend to be around 7-8 syns which is totally worth it for me as I usually split the packet into 2-3 portions.

It is all in the planning and prep though for dinner!! xx

Haha what my tag doesnt say though is that I gained 12lb over xmas hence the joining again! I got down to 9 stone 10 at beginning of last year and I was brushing 12 again when I rejoined! Guess thats what marriage does to ya haha

LPV

Oh, I thought you'd specifically posted that you'd lost it hahaha

still a good WI though!! loads of people struggle to get back on plan after xmas!!!

I remember the days of target, they are sorely missed haha got down to 10st 7 now struggling to get back under 13!! Thoroughly enjoyed putting the weight on though :D

hope you have a good week xx

DAY...OFFICIALLY...RUINED.... :p

I do think thats a bit cheeky though, its the only one I like! TYPICAL!

Well that means yesterday was an off plan day pfft!! Lets start todays diary then...
1 syn over is not a major issue. If it was 20 like mine was yetserday then I'd be worried! :8855:

Hey Pesty!
Only just found that you're back again, so apols for appearing to ignore you until now.
I'm not racing you this time, as I've got more than twice your amount to lose!
But at least we're back on it.

Catch you later,

Last edited:
Hey Pesty!
Only just found that you're back again, so apols for appearing to ignore you until now.
I'm not racing you this time, as I've got more than twice your amount to lose!
But at least we're back on it.

Catch you later,

YEAY hi Sarah!!!! xx

Well, Im back and feeling vile!!

After being perfectly good with my food i went and had 2 bottles of wine on saturday night, threw up and cant really stomach much today. All i want is chips or something greasy to make me feel better. Instead i have had a pack of skips, a mug shot and two satsumas.

cant wait till today is over so that i can curl up at home and wait for the ground to swallow me whole.

xx

Well, Im back and feeling vile!!

After being perfectly good with my food i went and had 2 bottles of wine on saturday night, threw up and cant really stomach much today. All i want is chips or something greasy to make me feel better. Instead i have had a pack of skips, a mug shot and two satsumas.

cant wait till today is over so that i can curl up at home and wait for the ground to swallow me whole.

xx

Oh dear... Never mind babe... gone now... line under it... hope you feel better later...xx

From the Dark side with love...xx

That's some hangover lasting for 2 days! Lots and lots of water needed to get rehydrated.

Hey, there will always be bad nights.
Human nature, I'm afraid.

But straight back on that wagon, Pesty.

Thanks all.

I use to be a really big drinker and went to the pub 'for one' which happened to be one bottle (as its buy two glasses get the rest of the bottle free), after which i felt completely fine and in control, then OH turned up with another bottle and before i knew it, it was gone!! haha

Thankfully im feeling much better today, I fear I will be going from an undeserved gain last week to a fully deserved one this week, hey ho.

Back on the wagon though and a start of a new SW week so underlines it all quite nicely. Food has still been good :)

xxx

Well tomorrow is going to be a struggle, off to two of our London offices.

Meeting 8:30-10, 10-11 and then to the other office 2-3 plus all my usual workload.

Off to bed for me, well, off to find my passes to get into the office tomorrow first, that might help!! Xx

Back