Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Just realised if i lose 0.8lb tomorrow i will be 13stone, anything more than that and i will be in the 12s!!

2.6lb to lose and then ive lost a stone!

If i can do the first bit this week and then the second next week i will be a very happy bunny :D

Just realised if i lose 0.8lb tomorrow i will be 13stone, anything more than that and i will be in the 12s!!

2.6lb to lose and then ive lost a stone!

If i can do the first bit this week and then the second next week i will be a very happy bunny :D

You can do it! X

From the Dark side with love...xx

You can do it! X

Hope so!!!! Got everything crossed!!

The next mini goal would be BMI under 30. I think, always good to have the mini goals xx

Hope so!!!! Got everything crossed!!

The next mini goal would be BMI under 30. I think, always good to have the mini goals xx

Yes I am setting me some too... The first one is have a good loss this first week back then I am looking at setting yoga mini goals to get me more flexible...xx

Yes I am setting me some too... The first one is have a good loss this first week back then I am looking at setting yoga mini goals to get me more flexible...xx

Scratch that, apparantly the next one would be 12st 7lb then the BMI.

Currently i'm obese and can hopefully get to overweight - NHS have such a way with words haha.

So currently:
Get below 13st (0.8lb to go)
Lose 1st (2.6lb to go)
Get to 12st 7 (7.8lb to go)
BMI below 30 (12st 6 - 8.8lb to go)
Lost 1.5st (9.6lb to go)

Seems like pretty good mini goals to me :D xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow! You can do the 12's :)

I'd also be tempted to stick another mini goal in between these 2

Lose 1st (2.6lb to go)

5 lbs always seems such a lot to lose :cry:

Good luck for WI tomorrow! You can do the 12's :)

I'd also be tempted to stick another mini goal in between these 2

Lose 1st (2.6lb to go)

5 lbs always seems such a lot to lose :cry:

Agreed, i think ill need to have a look at the stats properly, im sure there is something which will fit in there! If not then i will just have to be good for 3 weeks and hope that i can make it! xx

My own diary keeps dissapearing from my subscribed threads!!! :cry:

Still i managed to find it on my 'likes' list so thank you to anyone who has liked posts haha.

WI today, Im a bit nervous. Looking at the food diary i havent been as good as i should have been.

Syns from last Weds to today were 4.5, 6, 17.5, 16, 17.5, 19 so in 6 days thats 80.5. Its still 9.5 under what i would be allowed in 6 days but doing syns over a week rather than daily hasnt worked for me previously.

Im hoping im still in the stage of my body daying 'oh i shouldnt be this heavy' matched with 'i have been better than i would have pre SW' will mean that i will have a little loss (0.8lb to be exact haha)

I did however restart SW on 26 November and so Im probably out of the newbie stage and the fact that i have been better in previous weeks might not bode well for me!

Oh well, only time will tell, nothing i can do about it for 11 hours so dont know why Im fretting!!

Hope you all have a good day xxxx

Good luck Chelle & Pesty - and you can manage that 0,9 lb you need I'm sure.
None of your syns were WILDLY over on a particular. It's not as though you had 50 of them on 1 night!
So fingers crossed that the total count works for your body and lets you lose.

Good luck Chelle & Pesty - and you can manage that 0,9 lb you need I'm sure.
None of your syns were WILDLY over on a particular. It's not as though you had 50 of them on 1 night!
So fingers crossed that the total count works for your body and lets you lose.

Thanks sweetie, hope so!

Just something for me to watch next week to make sure im accurate with the diary and make sure it doesnt keep creeping up, otherwise it will end up at 50 a night every night haha xxx

Im busy and bored - a dangerous combination!!

I've been rushed off my feet all day and yet it seems to be going awfully slowly, not sure if this is due to the impending WI tonight.

Keep forgetting that i have friday off which is a lovely surprise whenever i remember!!

In other news, i slipped on a fly earlier...a fly...how the hell does someone do that?!?

xx

Im in that horrible stage of 'not drinking an hour before WI so that i can wee the excess weight out before getting on the scales'

I dont know why i started this a few weeks ago but now i cant stop or i might gain due to the excess water weight.

Anyone else got weigh day traditions?

xx

Back