Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Hello new week, please bring me another loss and lots of will power :)

Im not seeing any fatty food barriers this weekend. OH wants pub on Friday night but im sure i will be highly tempted not to drink (dependant on how the week goes), Saturday no plans! which is very odd for me but nice at the same time, and roast pork made SW style on Sunday.

Unless of course ive forgotten something!

I got my new laptop delivered tonight and was rather gutted to find that the middle row of keys doesnt work!! I think in all 3 from the top and 3 from the bottom work, Im rather upset about it as i was rather looking forward to being able to work at home in the evening rather than staying in the office all hours!!!

I need to go meet the ex tonight to get some papers signed so that the solicitor can go ahead and sort my flat for the buyer - looking forward to having a line drawn and all of this officially behind me!!

Giving Blood tomorrow night, ever closer to my 10th donation and loving the new online system for booking and checking my blood type, etc.

That i believe, is all!!

xx

Good on syns today. Yummy Spag Bol pasta for dinner but could have done with having more super free foods in it. Garlic, onions and tinned toms wasn't enough but I ran out of mushrooms!!

Papers sorted with the ex, so that's good news.

Work is increasingly hectic. I find I'm relying on my colleague who taught me to 'okay' things before they go out. I think I do it a bit too much but worry that if I just go ahead and do something I may do it wrong and in compliance that can have severe consequences. Uh I don't know. Need to talk to work about it I guess

Yeah we have a lot of changes going on at the moment, some people dont like change and some of the changes are illogical, its really hard to find the balance.

Ive been in compliance for over 4 years but have only been trained on this side of things for the last year and it knocks my confidence a bit so i send it on for some reassurances. Sometimes i was right to get it checked as ive missed something or havent thought of something but when things come in fine i think 'i really didnt need to send that out for checking' - i think i need to find the balance here too.

Im back in London for a meeting again tomorrow so i'll just bring it up then xxx

Have you sorted your laptop out? X

from the dark side with love...xx

NO *grump grump* my printer is here too now and i have nothing to link it to!!

It needs to go back but im waiting for them to get back to me about arranging it to be picked up.

Ive tried the battery reset too - no joy :(

xx

NO *grump grump* my printer is here too now and i have nothing to link it to!!

It needs to go back but im waiting for them to get back to me about arranging it to be picked up.

Ive tried the battery reset too - no joy :(

xx

Oh poo :( hope you get it sorted soon... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

- Laptop sent back
- docs sent to solicitor
- given blood
- prepped for london today
- London meetings done
- back in Chelmsford now

HECTIC!!!!

Really glad its friday. Im so exhausted. I fell asleep at 9 last night!!!! Still feel like i need to sleep for another 50 years though

Not much planned for the weekend - thankfully!!

xx

Hey hun! Good to see you back I'm just dipping my toe back into the world of being on plan again too x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Blimey, hello lovie!!!!!!

Its so weird you should post, when i came back yours was the first diary i went to but couldnt see any sign of you. Hope youre doing well!! xxx

Had some major crap happen the last 18 month hun....lost my mum and MIL just a few months apart, then got diagnosed with lupus which has been a bummer.....but I'm back and trying to get my head around it all again (tho at the most I'm not being 100%) xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry for the late reply sweetie, Im sorry to hear you news, you've had a lot on!!! Its okay that you're not being 100% - its amazing that you're even being 1%!!!!

xxxx

WI tonight for me!! Not sure im going to do very well. Having stomach problems at the moment which is making me constantly bloated and not hungry but I'm holding the weight.

So we'll have to see how we get on!! xxx

Back